Fantasies/fetishes

Mmmm I love being tied up and fucked!
Just wait until you get tied up, blind folded, and suspended in the air by only your ankles. Then have 5 guys stand in line to use your mouth like a glory hole. If you haven't done that, you haven't lived
Maybe I can tie you up and spank you Lolah
You'd look great on my website
So you're up side down???
So you're up side down??? Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
Yes upside down with your head about 4-5ft off the ground. Perfect height for a guy to walk up and stick his cock in your mouth and face fuck you. Your arms are tied behind your back and you're blindfolded. I had about 3 orgasms back to back without any vaginal stimulation
Yes upside down with your head about 4-5ft off the ground. Perfect height for a guy to walk up and stick his cock in your mouth and face fuck you. Your arms are tied behind your back and you're blindfolded. I had about 3 orgasms back to back without any vaginal stimulation Originally Posted by Danielle Reid

Damn let's try that I will try anything once danielle!!!
Damn let's try that I will try anything once danielle!!! Originally Posted by cody3168
We can try it but you have to find a professional rigger. I don't trust just some Joe blow to do suspension bondage. Suspension bondage can be very dangerous if done incorrectly
You can always come to one of the rope munches in NWA
Maybe I can tie you up and spank you Lolah
You'd look great on my website Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Oh Danielle you better not start that! You'll get me too excited!!!
If you 2 ever worked together I would cry tears of pure joy.
Oh Danielle you better not start that! You'll get me too excited!!! Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
Well maybe we need to make it a reality then. I have a bag full of toys, gags, and different color ties. And did I mention I have real hand cuffs? The kind cops use. Heavy duty and you need a key to open (don't worry I have lots of keys lol).
Well maybe we need to make it a reality then. I have a bag full of toys, gags, and different color ties. And did I mention I have real hand cuffs? The kind cops use. Heavy duty and you need a key to open (don't worry I have lots of keys lol). Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Mmmm come here!!!
I like it when they baaa like a sheep.
I like it when they baaa like a sheep. Originally Posted by datred
Lol are you serious? Not judging, that's just different
Lol are you serious? Not judging, that's just different Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
Well only serious if you wear a lambs tail, and lamb ears, and I dress up like the big bad wolf. For Halloween next year I'd love to find someone to dress up like the Evil witch of the East from Wizard of Oz while I dress up as Dorothy with a surprise up my dress.