Hey, I Just Noticed Something Very Odd...

Ekim has taken a vow of " chastity " ( with the exception of his Shrilllary blow up doll ! ) until his mentor returns ! And he doesn't consider jerking off to King Kong posters as breaking that vow ! ) until HIS mentor woomby returns !
Ekim has taken a vow of " chastity " ( with the exception of his Shrilllary blow up doll ! ) until his mentor returns ! And he doesn't consider jerking off to King Kong posters as breaking that vow ! ) until HIS mentor woomby returns ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You have got to he the stupidest fuck clown ever to have posted here. You make your woomby look like a Mensa member.
...fucking clowns wringing their hands on trying to figure out why someone looked at a thread from May of last year... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Not just "someone", you stupid fuck - but 1.14 million someones!

I think the Kid is on the right track... your cover is blown, IVANlittleone! Do you also use the pseudonym Boris?

So IVAN – the next time you check in with your handler Vladimir, tell him he can keep that traitorous punk Snowden. The NSA has recovered and sprinted way ahead again. We know when, where and with whom Vlad is sleeping every night... we hear every whisper in his bedroom!
Not just "someone", you stupid fuck - but 1.14 million someones!

I think the Kid is on the right track... your cover is blown, IVANlittleone! Do you also use the pseudonym Boris?

So IVAN – the next time you check in with your handler Vladimir, tell him he can keep that traitorous punk Snowden. The NSA has recovered and sprinted way ahead again. We know when, where and with whom Vlad is sleeping every night... we hear every whisper in his bedroom!
. Originally Posted by lustylad
Is it painful being that fucking stupid?
Is it painful being that fucking stupid? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
only YOU could tell us that

only YOU could tell us that Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
http://idiomorigins.net/wp-content/u...2/original.jpg

LOL
http://idiomorigins.net/wp-content/u...2/original.jpg

LOL Originally Posted by i'va biggen
a pic of one of your friends? excuse me you do not have any friends
a pic of one of your friends? excuse me you do not have any friends Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Nice try at deflection hillbilly. As was said before why do you think I would want friends here? It is a hooker board.
IvanLittleOne seems more disturbed than usual today.
IvanLittleOne seems more disturbed than usual today. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Mebbe it's that time of the month for EKIM !
Mebbe it's that time of the month for EKIM ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Did you say something woomby?