SEEING REDD: INVITING ALL LADIES TO POST YOUR FAVORITE REDD NAUGHTY ATTIRE PIXXX

Hey DAHLIA,

Sorry it took me so long to post. I couldn't find anything I thought was outstanding, so I decided to go with the traditional Red bra with the red panties. I feel sexy in red. Great thread btw.. Calendar ladies? Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
And a great look too
Here's the pic that supposed to go with my first post lol
Nice photos ladies
Here's the pic that supposed to go with my first post lol Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
Looking fabulous Chloe!
Looking fabulous Chloe! Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Awww, thank you so much, baby!! ��
Hello
Hello Originally Posted by Dahlia Doll
Hi there. How you doin'?

Looking gorgeous!
Hi Spanky! I'm doing well thank you. How are you doing today?
Sheesh... I slobbered all over my desk... So hungry.
All these gorgeous ladies!!💕
Hi Spanky! I'm doing well thank you. How are you doing today? Originally Posted by Dahlia Doll
Great thanks. Always love your pics!
Looking beautiful as always Chloe! Thank you for sharing!
Hey ladies I took a couple of pics over the wknd, in one of my favorite colors, REDD. I think it's one of the sexiest and most beautiful colors to see a woman wearing. If you share my love for REDD, I'd love to see your sexy REDD pics as well, ladies. SO Let's make the gentlemen see REDD.

🔥DAHLIA DOLL🔥

A.K.A

🔥F💓XXY REDD🔥

WHEN THE DOLL IS IN THE HOUSE
🔥THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE🔥 Originally Posted by Dahlia Doll
Thank God I don't have any heart trouble... OMG!!
Thank you, gorgeous! It's so flattering to hear that from such a stunning lady. I love your calendar idea!

And a big thank you to everyone else for all the kind words. Y'all are beyond sweet! Originally Posted by Vannah
To bad it would only have 12 months on it...
I'm glad you don't either! We wouldn't want that lol