Encounter: M&G Jennette

And what a hypocrite it is coming from the one who pontificated against the abuse of "spinners". Guess it didn't count when they weighed more but had the same issues. But you "benefited" from the deal. Stick to lap dogging fat, ugly, little dykes. Originally Posted by jokacz
"Pontificated" now? Damn! I guess that "word o' the day" calendar is payin off! But that one also went out of style around the time Gregorian Chants were big hits, so you might not get a lot more use out of it.....

And to thinck that people thinck I'm bitter....whew. It takes virtually nothing to set you off these days. The vitriol be....palpable. Careful. Cuz personality changes can be a bad sign at yer age. You should probably get that new fall detection app fer yer flip fone....

But stay on topic, dammit! Sounds like yer not denying that Paulie discovered her. So here's to hopin he finds another cheap one for ya....

BTW....chose yer words more carefully, pleeze, cuz I never said I didn't ever do a spinner. Or anyone else with....troubles. Quite the opposite. I have admitted on here that I have made many, many mistakes. The difference is...I ain't proud of em. And I never specifically targeted that special...group...that you were always so fond of...and still are.

that special...group...that you were always so fond of...and still are.

. Originally Posted by rooster
Shit, he still coaches that team.... and preens about it....
"Pontificated" now? Damn! I guess that "word o' the day"... blah blah blah etc. Originally Posted by rooster

Some many words...so little said
Shit, he still coaches that team.... and preens about it.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

Once again you are unable to keep up...the point is hypocrisy not denial.

Go play with your "App", maybe you can still get that up and running
with all the fish nets at along with topic girl
should one take netting needles to give to them ????
Some many words...so little said Originally Posted by jokacz
Lack of proofreading by such a skilled wordsmith is a potential warning sign also...

Lack of proofreading by such a skilled wordsmith is a potential warning sign also...

. Originally Posted by rooster
Why you picking on OCD : )
Meant to quote a post...disregard.
Meant to quote a post...disregard. Originally Posted by MajorHands
I just told her about the next one and she put it in her calendar, so I think she probably will. It was nice seeing you at the last one...

Great review there E.A
I wish I had met her, hopefully she'll be at the nxt one too. Originally Posted by Franklin4
How one does get on the list to go to those m&g? Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
Now that I have premium access again...you can pm me. No promises.
There have been different sponsors of similar events over the years. Some of those that were geared toward revenue may have had a broader, more general invitation...that is not the case here. Some level of screening has always been a part of my things...
There have been different sponsors of similar events over the years. Some of those that were geared toward revenue may have had a broader, more general invitation...that is not the case here. Some level of screening has always been a part of my things... Originally Posted by MajorHands
well how she do ???? just askin
dang I hope I got this cheap bump in, in time
There is no contact info.
User ID: N/A
Date: 09/18/2021
Name: Jennette
Phone: She will provide {staff edit- CK}
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by East Amherst
There is no contact info. Originally Posted by pillowlips
it was removed
Jennette - Rochester - 315-945-0435 but if you look at bottom of report you can see from my understanding the now disconnected number.

But yet its clear who was the sponsor of the M&G in this tread. My guess is you need to pm him and get a invite to the pimps... ops sponsor of for his next M&G.

but I would think most Upset NY icky readers near ROC would know.
Hell even some BUF and 'cuse readers would know how and where all to meet the topic girl. just sayin
If lucky and meet her for a drink, HINT I would NOT bring up this report. OR if even more lucky ask about doing or do a report. UTR girls hate reports
Some of those that were geared toward revenue may have had a broader, more general invitation... Originally Posted by MajorHands
Yet you charge a cover.... isn't that revenue.... just like your "cut"?