Slurping up cum

Lol, it happened over ten years ago, I've been over it about 9 yrs and 11 3/4 months now. I'm not upset at all and fully expected many to support their local pimp/so here. I'm completely okay with anybody thinking it does not happen, in fact, I understand why most would like to think it has never happened. Originally Posted by nwarounder
lol, 9 years, 11 & 3/4s months? Perhaps its time to move on then, its not good to hold on to anger that long, that cum is long gone honey

Good luck to you

lol, 9 years, 11 & 3/4s months? Perhaps its time to move on then, its not good to hold on to anger that long, that cum is long gone honey

Good luck to you

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
SNL, I'll apoligize to you if I came across angry, because I like and respect your comments on our local board. I certainly don't like pimps and will speak out against them from time to time, but I'm not in the slightest bit angry or bitter about anything now, or that has occured in my personal life, curious and entertained here, but not angry. I have learned from my past experiences and make better decisions now because of it, and happily so.
What's the odds of this thread getting merged with the BBFS Superthread? Originally Posted by shorty
Thats pretty much a given.

But before that, NWA lets hear the whole story here, or do you prefer to throw the incendiary device and leave?
Then I'll decide what to do with this thread.
Thread closure on the horizon.
  • Tulsa
  • 02-05-2012, 07:36 PM
In this "hobby" it all boils down to "timing and trust".

Men know they are having sex with women providing for many gents:

Is she high volume? Was it covered?

I suspect most men and women have followed others under circumstances not clearly defined....

So I reckon I'm a member of the "I've slurped cum club and most likely left a deposit for another member".

However?

In the hobby, I've not created a pie but it crosses my mind that each daty experience definitely had a dick in the cave a few hours before.

Just beware of bat shit or shrug it off.
Thats pretty much a given.

But before that, NWA lets hear the whole story here, or do you prefer to throw the incendiary device and leave?
Then I'll decide what to do with this thread. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I honestly have know idea what you are talking about? If it's a forbidden topic or I posted in the wrong section, by all means move it. I have never been to the BBFS superthread so I am not sure what it is. I was reading this thread and it brought to mind a past experience I had and was simply asking how others deal with the situation and/or ladies with SO's. What do you mean by "throw the incendiary device and leave"? I'm not trying to throw a grenade at anyone?
In this "hobby" it all boils down to "timing and trust".

Men know they are having sex with women providing for many gents:

Is she high volume? Was it covered?

I suspect most men and women have followed others under circumstances not clearly defined....

So I reckon I'm a member of the "I've slurped cum club and most likely left a deposit for another member".

However?

In the hobby, I've not created a pie but it crosses my mind that each daty experience definitely had a dick in the cave a few hours before.

Just beware of bat shit or shrug it off. Originally Posted by Tulsa
Chica, this is an example of what I was expecting to hear? If it's that bad, my apologies....
chill out..

so we've gone from you being upset for eating cum to murder? I'm confused

hmmm.. carry on...
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Its a logical progression . . . The question is "Did he swallow?"
It's just an observation, and I'm not interested in throwing gasoline on a fire, but a lot of hobbyists will make not swallowing a deal breaker. So what's the difference between her swallowing cum and him swallowing cum?
Dude its a hooker and your a trick paying for pussy. It really shouldn't matter who she seen prior to you. As long as she doesn't smell or harm you, then have fun. Does it really matter if she fucked her BF/SO/PIMP BB and he cummed inside of her before she sees a client? Now what about the clients that happened to fuck their GF/SO BB before they go see a provider, is there anything wrong with that?
Lol, guys, it was 10 years ago and I'm completely over it, no mental scars here. I do try and see ladies where this is not a possibility anymore for the safety aspects and have seen hundreds since, and have had a good time doing so. I was simply asking a question for entertainment puposes only.
No problem . . .we are easily entertained.
Lol, guys, it was 10 years ago and I'm completely over it, no mental scars here. Originally Posted by nwarounder
No mental scars??? Look at this thread.
Yea, no mental scars. I once burned my hand on a stove top as well and now I try not to touch the damn things when they are red anymore. But I'm not mentally scarred from that either. You live and you learn.
  • MrGiz
  • 02-05-2012, 10:09 PM
I have mentioned this in other threads and it didn't seem to phase anyone, but maybe it would have been off topic to reply.

I have read many times, after a lady has retired or been outed, that her BF/SO/PIMP (doesn't matter what you call it for purposes of this thread) would deposit a load of cum in a lady as a way of "marking his territory" before going to visit a client. Some even get a big laugh out of it. I have also had a lady tell me about it and apologize for it much later after she was no longer with her BF. I, and every guy I have ever spoken to gets nauseous at the thought of slurping up some guys cum, yet there are tons of rave reviews of ladies with SO's.

I, personally, try not to see ladies with BF/SO/PIMPS for this and other reasons. But, my question is: Are there that many guys on here that like men's cum? Do you mentally block it out during DATY? Do you choose not to believe it? Or how do you cope with the possibility? Originally Posted by nwarounder
'rounder.... how do you ever know when you're not snowballin' behind a girl's previous client?