Trump calls Paul Ryan a "pathetic loser"

hahahaha

You have embarrassed yourself again. Originally Posted by VitaMan

if you say so
he doesn't know shit about the history of this website

you don't know shit about the history of this website Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Must have hit a nerve. You can't back up anything. Prove it. Nobody cares what you say anyway.

You seem to have forgotten the thread topic.
if you say so Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Bot replies instantly

Thread topic ? Or just more junk posts.
you weren't told. and yes the rules are haphazardly enforced. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You got called out. Prove it instead of flapping your gums.

Salty came to rescue Bambino.

Thread topic anyone ?
Must have hit a nerve. You can't back up anything. Prove it. Originally Posted by VitaMan

if you say so

Bot replies instantly Originally Posted by VitaMan

if you say so
hahahaha

You have embarrassed yourself again. Originally Posted by VitaMan
You should be embarrassed. What's the significance of this thread?
Now you sound like a 10 year old copycat. Nobody cares about your stupid posts where you make comments about other members.

If you stopped posting those you wouldn't embarrass yourself so often.
Now you sound like a 10 year old copycat. Nobody cares about your stupid posts where you make comments about other members.

If you stopped posting those you wouldn't embarrass yourself so often. Originally Posted by VitaMan
I am not commenting on other posters. I am commenting on this thread. What does it matter what Trump says? It's really not all that important. You're the one gets all bent out of shape every time your useless Trump threads get shot down. The bottom line is no one cares.
What does it matter what Trump says? It's really not all that important. You're the one gets all bent out of shape every time your useless Trump threads get shot down. The bottom line is no one cares. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I care. The presumed 2024 Nominee attacks a recent Party Speaker and VP nominee? That tells me there is a newsworthy level of discord. I want to know when Kevin McCarthy and Ted Cruz dis Trump, then suck his Dick soon after. I want to know when another Republican Trump Cocksucker expires from Covid, 10 days after attending Trump's petri-dish, no mask rally.

You guys hate that the Republican Party is deemed to be a Trump circle jerk. But the fascinating theme is Trump WORSHIP, along with a refusal to admit he lost in 2020.
I am not commenting on other posters. I am commenting on this thread. What does it matter what Trump says? It's really not all that important. You're the one gets all bent out of shape every time your useless Trump threads get shot down. The bottom line is no one cares. Originally Posted by Levianon17
You are commenting on other posters. See your post #24. And you do it all the time.

Your other comment about threads being shot down is absurd.

Your bottom line is you don't care. So stop posting.

Others do care. Trump is the leading candidate for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination. He still dominates the Republican party.

But it sounds like that isn't important to you.
I care. The presumed 2024 Nominee attacks a recent Party Speaker and VP nominee? That tells me there is a newsworthy level of discord. I want to know when Kevin McCarthy and Ted Cruz dis Trump, then suck his Dick soon after. I want to know when another Republican Trump Cocksucker expires from Covid, 10 days after attending Trump's petri-dish, no mask rally.

You guys hate that the Republican Party is deemed to be a Trump circle jerk. But the fascinating theme is Trump WORSHIP, along with a refusal to admit he lost in 2020. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You would. You're no more mature than the OP.
You are commenting on other posters. See your post #24. And you do it all the time.

Your other comment about threads being shot down is absurd.

Your bottom line is you don't care. So stop posting.

Others do care. Trump is the leading candidate for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination. He still dominates the Republican party.

But it sounds like that isn't important to you. Originally Posted by VitaMan
You're right, I don't care about you or your stupid bullshit. Your concerns about Trump are trivial.
  • WTF
  • 06-06-2022, 07:40 AM
speaking of insults it's a wonder you haven't been pointed out yet again by now. every other post you make has some sort of insult in it. i'm sure you'll claim you were only responding in kind to someone else which what .. makes it ok?? the fact is most people are responding to your insults ..

one of the reasons CryptKicker quit is he posted that the admin's were telling him he wasn't giving out enough infractions. yeah not enough. didn't know that being a mod was like being a traffic cop where your Sargent gets on yer ass for not writing enough traffic tickets.

. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
My response to your nonsense is for you to go fuc yourself

Take CK with you.
You're right, I don't care about you or your stupid bullshit. Your concerns about Trump are trivial. Originally Posted by Levianon17

You need to prove that by stopping posting.