new poll-redwings

Ummm, I am lost. I thought this was aboot hockey, eh?
Please leave me out, I never look to bring more work for free upon myself. Tainted one would you like to close this one and start over?
OH HELL NO!

I have never agreed with closing threads, especially due to the thread going a divergent path. We will let this thread die a natural death.

My only issue was the rudeness Ms Evans brought to this thread. It was uncalled for. Being that I can be rude on occasion, I can recognize rudeness for what it is.

Tara did not even post her preference. I thinck she would prefer the thick and chuncky of Day 1 ... but I may be wrong.
ya take a break for the weekend and miss all the fun....................

how 'bout them redwings..............!
I like her. Originally Posted by rcinokc
I like her, too... and 3 ... and 4

And to stay on topic, just recently had a Day 1 experience that rocked my world! Pyramider, you're missing out. Originally Posted by Caleb
Ummm, I am lost. I thought this was aboot hockey, eh? Originally Posted by Boltfan
We thought this thread was about liking the Original Dannie, that Tara is a handful this is when we would normally offer to help...
FWIW, Tara and I have made-friendly and decided to stop the BS. All her fans can back off now, please.
*Someone* took it too far this morning.
The board drama led to family outtings in the form of emails sent to her and one other lady I am aware of, about a family member they think is "me".

I don't care who you are, fucking with my family because I don't like your favorite lady is lower than low.
Fucking with my family and mixing it into the hobby is lower than low if it was another provider, which would not surprise me either.
Hell, there is no excuse on the planet that justifies that.

I'm happy Tara was so sweet in her PM's and I am honestly glad to stop the crap. I really like getting along, much more than being angry and hated. Thank you, Tara. That was classy. Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
Thank you for what you wrote. That means a lot girl. I'm sorry you and I have had are little fights on here. I'm glad we have made up and can be friends. Let me know if what I sent you helps. Xoxox Tara
Let's get back on track. Redwings ... post your preference and then comment whether you bring chips to dip, etc ...
Go redwings. Lol
If a man is starving enough he will eat almost...anything.
Thank you for what you wrote. That means a lot girl. I'm sorry you and I have had are little fights on here. I'm glad we have made up and can be friends. Let me know if what I sent you helps. Xoxox Tara Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Thank you for being so understanding, Tara, since someone outted my personal info to half the board including you and Sweet.Treat. Sweet.Treat was not as nice; in fact, she laughed. Tara, you were quick to squash our drama, and it shows your class and understanding in the matter.

I will be guesting my account soon, so this is my GUESTMENT announcement.
Thancks for the space to post it, three sides

I'm not retiring, but only my regular visitors will know my new location, or my new handle. I will no longer post or have pics.

Many hate me because I am not a sheep, so you win! My family is ruined. I hope it was worth hurting them simply because Tara and I used to disagree. You hurt my family over nothing. Maybe because the person was jealous. I dont know. Tara has been really sweet and has been very assitive in helping my friends solve who did it. Thank you!

And thank you to everyone who disagreed with Jewish Lawyer, and said they adore me: It's very mutual and he's a bitter guy who cannot let go of anything. Meh.

I look forward to lunch and margaritas this week, Tara!! We need them! Haha!

How about we buy Pyramider a Bloody Mary
How about we buy Pyramider a Bloody Mary Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie

Now we're talking ... crunchy, too?
Thank you for being so understanding, Tara, since someone outted my personal info to half the board including you and Sweet.Treat. Sweet.Treat was not as nice; in fact, she laughed. Tara, you were quick to squash our drama, and it shows your class and understanding in the matter.

I will be guesting my account soon, so this is my GUESTMENT announcement.
Thancks for the space to post it, three sides

I'm not retiring, but only my regular visitors will know my new location, or my new handle. I will no longer post or have pics.

Many hate me because I am not a sheep, so you win! My family is ruined. I hope it was worth hurting them simply because Tara and I used to disagree. You hurt my family over nothing. Maybe because the person was jealous. I dont know. Tara has been really sweet and has been very assitive in helping my friends solve who did it. Thank you!

And thank you to everyone who disagreed with Jewish Lawyer, and said they adore me: It's very mutual and he's a bitter guy who cannot let go of anything. Meh.

I look forward to lunch and margaritas this week, Tara!! We need them! Haha!

How about we buy Pyramider a Bloody Mary Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
I'm sorry you were outed, but it wasn't by me. I have no idea who you are other than someone who insulted me online once or twice - I can't even remember what it was about. I hope you and your family can recover from it and I'm glad to see you and Tara have reconciled your differences.
I wanna be at the lunch idk about y'all lol

We already talked privately but I am sorry you are going through this Dannie and if you need me I'm here... I will be happy when the bitter bitch or guy responsible gets caught!!

We already talked privately but I am sorry you are going through this Dannie and if you need me I'm here... I will be happy when the bitter bitch or guy responsible gets caught!! Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
NO shit....

We already talked privately but I am sorry you are going through this Dannie and if you need me I'm here... I will be happy when the bitter bitch or guy responsible gets caught!! Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Well then come on! Plenty of margaritas for everyone. But I really do help me forwarding the emails too you Dannie helps catch this creep. I''ll call you later and see how you are doing