Interesting Texas Republican Primary

Is Chica Chaser actually posting about someone hijacking g a thread in this, HIS circle jerk palace?

Fucking hysterical!!!

And you wouldn't know good BBQ whiny if it was still attached to the bull's scrotum.

I am NOT a real cowboy. One of the 23,000,000+ Texans who aren't.
I am NOT a real cowboy. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Just a Drug Store Cowboy, who rides a soda fountain stool. Get along doggy.
So are obsessive dumb questions, like yours.

Where is the "link" to you ending up in the Panama Canal? Originally Posted by LexusLover
When Bigkotex landed in the Panama Canal they had to open the locks for two weeks to clean out the mess. Originally Posted by gnadfly
The two founding members of the Montrose Area Glee Club were out in full force this AM.

LexiLiar-----> <-----Gonad the Turdfly

If Michael Berry is available they will have enough for a quorum!

http://blog.chron.com/newswatch/2012...e-at-gay-club/
The two founding members of the Montrose Area Glee Club were out in full force this AM. Originally Posted by bigtex
Spoken like a true Democratic Gay-Basher-Hypocritic-Sheet-Wearer.

Where's your "link"? Oh, wait! ... the Chronicle Blog...... perfect ... some things never change for BT.
LLIdiot, are you REALLY talking about "block captains" in South Texas in 2014? I bet everybody in the fucking Tuesday DEMOCRATIC primary voted a straight DEMOCRATIC ticket.

What a fucking rube!

Of course, what would YOU know about a STRAIGHT ticket?
LLIdiot, are you REALLY talking about "block captains" in South Texas in 2014? I bet everybody in the fucking Tuesday DEMOCRATIC primary voted a straight DEMOCRATIC ticket.

What a fucking rube! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What do you have against "fucking rubes?"
The two founding members of the Montrose Area Glee Club were out in full force this AM.

LexiLiar-----> <-----Gonad the Turdfly

If Michael Berry is available they will have enough for a quorum!

http://blog.chron.com/newswatch/2012...e-at-gay-club/ Originally Posted by bigtex

You know an awful lot (but your spelling is atrocious) about a gay friendly, left wing show with show tunes there TEX. Does this confirm what we all suspected?
  • WTF
  • 03-09-2014, 12:26 PM
You know an awful lot (but your spelling is atrocious) about a gay friendly, left wing show with show tunes there TEX. Does this confirm what we all suspected? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JD, We all suspect that you are queerer than a three dollar bill