Christie No Bully?

• CJ7
  • 01-10-2014, 03:35 PM
if fucking with the toll booths is the biggest scar on Christies ass he'll be pretty lucky
Lame-stream Media gives 'Bridgegate' 17 times more coverage in 1 day than IRS scandal in 6 months

The Big Three networks, in a frenzy over New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie's traffic headache dubbed “Bridgegate,” have devoted a whopping 34 minutes and 28 seconds of coverage to the affair in just the last 24 hours.

By comparison, that's 17 times the two minutes, eight seconds devoted to President Obama's IRS scandal in the last six months, according to an analysis by the Media Research Center.

“While routinely burying new stories on the IRS scandal, the media practically fell over themselves to start taking shots at the potential 2016 Republican presidential nominee,” said the conservative media watchdog.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/tv-giv...rticle/2541896
I'm sure you can provide a credible link that supports your gibberish can't you ? Originally Posted by CJ7
Yes. The "link" are the news media reports that Obaminable and "the girls" went back to D.C., Michelle stayed in Hawaii, and AF! was going to fly from DC back to Hawaii to pick her up after she finished her birthday party (remember Spain?), and take her to D.C.

The "rest of the story" is a CBO/Accounting Office matter on the cost of flying AF! out and back.

Next dumb question.
Yes. The "link" are the news media reports that Obaminable and "the girls" went back to D.C., Michelle stayed in Hawaii, and AF! was going to fly from DC back to Hawaii to pick her up after she finished her birthday party (remember Spain?), and take her to D.C.

The "rest of the story" is a CBO/Accounting Office matter on the cost of flying AF! out and back.

Next dumb question. Originally Posted by LexusLover
LL, they don't give a shit. What a Fukin joke. The President gives His Wife a early birthday gift by letting her stay in Hawaii. So what's it cost him? Absolutly nothing.
That is about as personal as giving your Wife a new diamond ring that you payed for with her credit card.

There is always the possibility that He left her there because Bill Clinton was in town and wanted to party down and talk about who had biggest bitch for an old lady.
  • CJ7
  • 01-10-2014, 04:41 PM
LL, they don't give a shit. What a Fukin joke. The President gives His Wife a early birthday gift by letting her stay in Hawaii. So what's it cost him? Absolutly nothing.
That is about as personal as giving your Wife a new diamond ring that you payed for with her credit card.

There is always the possibility that He left her there because Bill Clinton was in town and wanted to party down and talk about who had biggest bitch for an old lady. Originally Posted by Jackie S

you're right... I don't give a fuck

no more than the rightwingers did when W loaded up AF1 and his entire entourage and went to the Olympics in China for a few days just so he could demonstrate how fucking dumb he was .
It's a Win Win... oh yea!
You are absolutely right; additionally, Christie contradicted himself in yesterday's Q & A. Christie was adamant the 1st he learned about this was one day ago, but then he claims he has been sleepless for several nights over this issue.

Christie is likely fibbing about his knowledge (possibly involvement) in this episode. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
He held a 2-hour news conference yesterday. He stood there and answered questions until reporters were ready to drop. Not something you would do if you have anything to hide. The more you say, the more is on the record for your political opponents to pick apart and find minor inconsistencies like the one above. Also, the guy is Jersey Italian which means loyal to a fault. Kinda hard to throw your own staff under the bus unless you absolutely have to.

It took Eric Holder less than 24 hours to jump on this and announce a federal investigation - while he continues to stonewall on the IRS debacle and the Fast and Furious scandal. I've always been concerned about the increasing politicization of the DOJ. Obama and Holder have taken it to a new level altogether. Lady Justice used to wear a blindfold. Under Clinton and Bush, she peeped out from under it. Now she has removed it entirely. No one working in the DOJ will ever again feel the need to be impartial and non-partisan and that's not good for a healthy democracy.
Speaking of bullies, remember ex-NY Governor Eliot Spitzer? That's how he got his rocks off.

http://nypost.com/2013/12/29/call-gi...into-struggle/
this is n.j. politics at it's best or worst depending on your point of view....he did a nice job with the press conference....he moves well for a big man....
i doubt it hurts him if he runs for the nomination....the right wing of the g.o.p. already hates him....his performance might attract some independents....
this is n.j. politics at it's best or worst depending on your point of view....he did a nice job with the press conference....he moves well for a big man....
i doubt it hurts him if he runs for the nomination....the right wing of the g.o.p. already hates him....his performance might attract some independents.... Originally Posted by stevepar
Idiot, we ain't RIGHT WING, we are Constitutional Conservatives... now go back to sucking some Maddow clit...
Lame-stream Media gives 'Bridgegate' 17 times more coverage in 1 day than IRS scandal in 6 months

The Big Three networks, in a frenzy over New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie's traffic headache dubbed “Bridgegate,” have devoted a whopping 34 minutes and 28 seconds of coverage to the affair in just the last 24 hours.

By comparison, that's 17 times the two minutes, eight seconds devoted to President Obama's IRS scandal in the last six months, according to an analysis by the Media Research Center.

“While routinely burying new stories on the IRS scandal, the media practically fell over themselves to start taking shots at the potential 2016 Republican presidential nominee,” said the conservative media watchdog.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/tv-giv...rticle/2541896 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
This is the real scandal.
Idiot, we ain't RIGHT WING, we are Constitutional Conservatives... now go back to sucking some Maddow clit... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
So what are you saying? That Christie is an unconstitutional conservative (with a small c)? What does that mean?

Btw, I think stevepar likes lezzies but not bcd.
ffofrdb...
did i offend you in some way that made your response so boorish.....i am not familar with any group bloc or sect that used the title constitutional conservative.....
let's try to skip the insults and go from there....
maddow who....
Idiot, we ain't RIGHT WING, we are Constitutional Conservatives... now go back to sucking some Maddow clit... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
lusty....
"Sex between 2 people is a beautiful thing; between 5 it's fantastic.”
An unnecessary 4 hour traffic jam? In Houston its called "Friday."
The idea that you and the rest of your ilk have any idea about what the Constitution means is a sick fucking joke.