Sarah Palin "seriously interested" in 2016 bid

[COLOR="White"].[/COLOR] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Now you've gone plumb homo, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Now I've gone plumb homo, and I am Stump broke. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Popcorn isn't the only white and salty stuff you swallow, is it, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp?

Did you get tired of arguing with a stump? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I think Timmy is right. Jeb will be the nominee. I also think he will win. He has the super big old Republican RINO money behind him. Polls are meaningless at this point. Don't get me wrong, I don't want Jeb or Hillary to win. But let's be honest. Elections are decided by ultra rich fat white men behind closed doors, not the people.
Popcorn isn't the only white and salty stuff I swallow, is it. I am Stump broke .
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yes, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, your disgusting, deviant secret is out.

Yes, I am Stumpbroke , and love the Inbred Chimp, my disgusting, deviant secret is out. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Thanks for fessing up you sick puppy.
thanks for fessing up you sick puppy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the one who posted that you enjoy swallowing white salty stuff, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Popcorn isn't the only white and salty stuff I swallow, is it, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're the one who posted that you enjoy swallowing white salty stuff, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Your words stump broke hankering.
Your words stump broke hankering. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So you're broke, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, that means you'll be strolling the streets again.

You're the one who posted that you enjoy swallowing white salty stuff, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are the only one I know that would see popcorn and think of sucking a dick for something you say is white and salty.
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1056301708][SIZE="3"] So I am broke, that means I will be strolling the streets again.

Put on your best dress and heels if you are going to stroll the avenue stump broke. did your glory hole job not pan out for you?
[COLOR="sienna"]You are the only one I know that would see popcorn and think of sucking a dick for something you say is white and salty. Put on your best dress and heels if you are going to stroll the avenue stump broke. did your glory hole job not pan out for you?[/SIZE] Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the only one here who is stupid enough to let emoticons represent you in public, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

I'd tear the cover off of it.
I've met Sarah and she is a serious woman and lovely.