Does anyone like early mornings?

• Gbfsl
  • 09-17-2014, 01:01 AM
Love waking up in the morning with a hard on and a beautiful lady next to you who appreciates that condition. Breakfast of champions!
Early mornings are great... And definitely the best way to start a long work day... My mornings start around 4:30 am.... So if any of you ladies could accommodate me once a week around 5:30 let me know...
Really hoping that Tara takes this ball and runs with it...lol... That girl is SMOKING HOT...
And I'm always up to adding another Tara to the bedpost...
early mornings are the best....
if i schedule for the afternoon i never get anything done cuz im thinking about my appt all day
I love early morning sessions. I usually try before I head in the office. My only issues are that most providers aren't awake at 530-630 am, or they oversleep. Once I get to work there is no guarantee that I can make a nooner or slip out of work. i just had an AM session yesterday and it made my day go by! Thanks LB!!!
I love early morning sessions. I usually try before I head in the office. My only issues are that most providers aren't awake at 530-630 am, or they oversleep. Once I get to work there is no guarantee that I can make a nooner or slip out of work. i just had an AM session yesterday and it made my day go by! Thanks LB!!! Originally Posted by txboi2013
Anytime babe!
I hate mornings lol
Early mornings are great... And definitely the best way to start a long work day... My mornings start around 4:30 am.... So if any of you ladies could accommodate me once a week around 5:30 let me know...
Really hoping that Tara takes this ball and runs with it...lol... That girl is SMOKING HOT...
And I'm always up to adding another Tara to the bedpost... Originally Posted by bowdown2me
I hate mornings lol Originally Posted by Andrea Love

Taint is sweeter in the morning ...ijs.
Morning person so yes works for me, late night not so much