Providers and hobbyist how hard is it to stop and could you stop if you had too

I think trying to stop doing this at this point in my life would be a hellish nightmare.

I have an exit "plan" well planned, but for me, I don't see myself ever really officially retiring in the classical sense. Or at the very least, I would like to remain sexually active as I get older even if it's not in this world.

One of my favorite clients once told me, and he's pushing 70, the day that I cannot fuck is the day that I want to die. I tend to feel the same way.

So although I have a fairly decent plan to keep myself from eating dog food when I'm much older, hopefully, I'll always be sexually free and experimental.

I'm also hoping that at some point, my sex drive will diminish. That would be a huge help in quitting this profession.

And as far as getting a real job goes, I could become employed in the next few weeks if I so desired. I have decent qualifications and some background in the business world.

I REALLY like this type of work, though. I wish that the work wasn't so up and down (pun intended) and was a bit more steady, but it's good.

With that being said, this world is such a huge part of my life that it would be a giant adjustment if I were to suddenly quit. A shock to my system (and my libido) at the very least.

I'm a quick study and could thrive doing something else. But why would I wish to at this point? This is more of a vocation for me. In the back of my mind, though, I always know that change is constant and if I had to quit and go in a different direction, I would do what was necessary.

Elisabeth
And as far as getting a real job goes, I could become employed in the next few weeks if I so desired. I have decent qualifications and some background in the business world. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I believe this is one of the main reasons why you are happy with being a provider.

It is not a necessity, it is a CHOICE, choice you made for yourself and enjoy exploring. At the same time you know that you have other options and it makes you better companion.

Lina
Why would you want to Quit?

There are so many fine ladies here, and we can taste as many as you could afford. If I won the lottery, I would only hobby more.

There are only 3 things that would make me Quit.

1) Lack of $$$
2) True Love
3) Poor Health

CG