Ladies that have disapeared

I would like to point out that, at the time of this post I’m typing, the title of the topic in coed just above this one is “Combating human trafficking....” and right under it is this one “Ladies that have disappeared”. Seems maybe a more well thought out title might have been a better choice for this thread, especially in light of all this human trafficking stuff. IJS. #oddthingsInotice
Yes ladies your face in one post is all it will take to ruin your life. I try to take pictures that obscure your face when they may be posted. I have many pictures that I keep private.
boltfan has a history of putting real world info on eccie
Erotic Monkey oftens steals a lady's information and creates a profile.
Some people have seemed to think I disappeared off the grid but I just moved away I would love to visit my old friends one day soon though. I miss Dallas!
I am not sure but I believe we can not name any ladies that have dropped out of the hobby. Any one that can confirm that? Originally Posted by tucson
I think the guidelines are a) don't post personally identifiable info for a provider or client (aka "outing") and b) don't connect current usernames w/ prior names (hazy on that). a provider can link her prior usernames, but others shouldn't.

I don't think there are any guidelines about mentioning providers who are no longer active or who guested or disabled their accts here.
I,d check and quote what I found, but i cannot easily get to the guidelines via the mobile website.
How about it mods can we post names of past providers?
Erotic monkey stole my old ter reviews lowered the scores and gave them to several ladies, people i have never even seen before. I tries to contact them as they are stealing my material and placing on other girls but they have never responded to my requests.
{staff edit- personal RW info}
Daphanie Hart
Kianna pleasure
Tiffany Ryder I think. She was roommates with BJ at one time.
All sweet ladies.
I come and go because I go to school full time and a RW job, and I've never had a roommate. I think you have me confused with someone else babe.
Xoxo

Daphanie Hart
Kianna pleasure
Tiffany Ryder I think. She was roommates with BJ at one time.
All sweet ladies. Originally Posted by Gimmeallten$
I was just looking back at old messages and saw a few from Krisily Tease from multiple times I set up a few fun hours with her. I remember the 1st time I saw her I almost went broke 😂 I went in for one hour but that turn to 3 hours girl was like a sexual yoga master teaching me new moves. I miss her 😪

Anyone recommend any wild sexy fun gal like Krisily Tease?