Longshoremen strike to start at midnight.

Just fire all the striking workers, like a certain presidential nominee recently suggested. Replace them with automation and/or cheaper labor.

FAFO, indeed. Tough guy Union Boss has no leg to stand on here. He can't "cripple" anything.
Just fire all the striking workers, like a certain presidential nominee recently suggested. Replace them with automation and/or cheaper labor.

FAFO, indeed. Tough guy Union Boss has no leg to stand on here. He can't "cripple" anything. Originally Posted by tommy156
He’s going to cripple you. You won’t be able to get bananas Tommy!!!!!!!!!!

Stock up on the green ones!!!!!
CNBC: "What are you hearing will happen if dockworkers strike and it goes longer than a week?"

Harris-Biden Commerce Sec. Gina Raimondo: "I have not been very focused on that."

https://t.me/sharirayepatriots/135711

Typical. The Bribes/Harris administration is useless.
Well, Charley, maybe you should put in a shift on the docks. I’m not the arbiter of who should make what. Neither are you. The MARKET decides that. And how in the fuck did we get here? The US will shortly become a NET importer of food! That’s a fact. We have fertile land and expertise in farming. Not to mention everything else. WHO sold us out Charlie? We shouldn’t rely on imports. Why should this country have to import food? But we do. It’s not as simple as who makes how much money. Or if Corporations can automize. What type of society do you want to live in? You can be eliminated next. Yeah, the ILA boss probably could have toned it down. But he’s fighting for 45,000 members way of life and their families. I get it. He won’t get what he’s asking for, but he’ll get something. Originally Posted by bambino
I’m not the arbiter either. Just a guy on a hooker board with an opinion. Just like you.
And I’m good…went to college so I wouldn’t have to unload shit on a dock.
this Union boss Daggett is a real slim shady making 1 MILLION a year leading his corrupt political union. anyone think he gives a fuck about the rank and file union members who will run out of strike insurance in a month or less then have to live on unemployment insurance? while he lives in a mansion somewhere?

the truth about dickhead Daggett

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZNpZlTK4-E
All one has to do is look into Tough Guy Union Boss' background to realize why he's doing this - and especially why now - just a month before the election. It's yet another dangerous PR stunt done in favor of a certain presidential candidate, while working class people are made to suffer.

I'd call it shameful, but these pricks are incapable of feeling shame.
Most of the union representatives are corrupt, why unions have fallen out of favor.

Take the Teamsters. Rank and File support Trump, what do the Union Leadership do, won’t support either, fing disgrace.
Most of the union representatives are corrupt, why unions have fallen out of favor.

Take the Teamsters. Rank and File support Trump, what do the Union Leadership do, won’t support either, fing disgrace. Originally Posted by Chase7
Exactly. It’s a big money laundering machine. Anyone find Jimmy Hoffa yet?
Well, they suspended their strike until 1/15/25. By then, Trump will be POUTUS. Things will be figgered out. They’ve tentatively agreed to a 62% pay increase. Which is what I expected. The Corporations offered 50%, the Union wanted 77%, they met in the middle.
Well that was short. And no Taft-Hartley

Inauguration isn't until 1/20/25, btw. We thank you concededing that he isn't POTUS now.

Inauguration isn't until 1/20/25, btw. We thank you concededing that he isn't POTUS now. Originally Posted by HDGristle
He is. It will be official soon. That’s why they ended the strike. They got what they wanted. Since Bribes isn’t POTUS, he couldn’t invoke Taft-Hartley. DUH

Inauguration isn't until 1/20/25, btw. We thank you concededing that he isn't POTUS now. Originally Posted by HDGristle

Once again, all bark and no bite from trash talkin' "tough guys".

No spine, no stick-to-itiveness, no resolve, no balls. And above all, nobody was "crippled" lol.
He is. It will be official soon. That’s why they ended the strike. They got what they wanted. Since Bribes isn’t POTUS, he couldn’t invoke Taft-Hartley. DUH Originally Posted by bambino
Oh, unofficial shadow POTUS. Gotcha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZD68ti_hvU

NWCSWIR

BWAHAHAHA
Oh, unofficial shadow POTUS. Gotcha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZD68ti_hvU

NWCSWIR

BWAHAHAHA Originally Posted by HDGristle

you don't really believe "fuck up Joe" is in charge do you?

bababahahaaa

this strike is just another example of proof of how passe and obsolete the vast majority of unions are. this clown's contention the US should not automate is nonsense. if he's gonna pull this shit especially for political gain in a presidential election year when Lord Donald is re-elected he'll ban this jerk's union.

the UAW adds unnecessarily about 5-7 THOUSAND per car because of the bullshit UAW.

and people wonder why the 3 big three automakers are struggling to compete with car makers in China, Japan and Europe?

bahahahahahahahaaa
Well, they suspended their strike until 1/15/25. By then, Trump will be POUTUS. Things will be figgered out. They’ve tentatively agreed to a 62% pay increase. Which is what I expected. The Corporations offered 50%, the Union wanted 77%, they met in the middle. Originally Posted by bambino
Wait…you knew they would settle for a 62% pay increase? Maybe you are the arbiter! lol