coming back to the hobby very soon!! i miss it, and horney as hell!!

The pistol lays down the law again! Sigh...

Brooke, no one said she has a STD. No one inferred she had a STD. NaN actually made the case that it would be a joke saying she needed medicine. And actually, the first time STD came up is in your post.

There are guidelines in place that the mods have to go by. And none of the comments broke those guidelines. Many posters know how to skirt the edges of the guidelines.

There were 7 or 8 posts made between NaN's and yours. No one took it any further because he was at the edge.

Any discussion of a member and a disease will be dealt with. But someone has to cross the line first.

Until then, everyone just needs to remember where the line is. Because it is a thin one. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Why all the fuss for a fat chick?
Why all the fuss for a fat chick? Originally Posted by Jimmy Hoffa
She's a legend.
Just had a session with BustyAmy this morning, and she's good to go! Had recent paperwork available to review showing its all good. She looks great and I think she's lost some weight too? Review coming soon. Originally Posted by nightengale1973
What paperwork?
What paperwork? Originally Posted by dearhunter
Players.....Schemers.
I love it when I hit a nerve.........heh
  • linux
  • 03-25-2013, 09:31 AM
Why all the fuss for a fat chick? Originally Posted by Jimmy Hoffa
Welcome to Houston.
everyone knows I love my Amy but this lady is really slimming down and has made a huge life change. I for one am very proud of her.
Some of you might need to get more creative when it comes to insults, b/c soon "fat chick" just wont make any sense......
Don't fret beautiful..........I got it covered
Tube titties..... Happens after fat chick .
... this lady is really slimming down and has made a huge life change. Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
What would that be?
What would that be? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I could talk / type all day but seeing is believing......
SC is pimping BustedAmy........sweeeeeet
SC is pimping BustedAmy........sweeeeeet Originally Posted by dearhunter

LOL we have nothing else better to do. Im a HOG shes a WHALE no one wants us, so why not pimp each other......
Welcome back Busty Amy : )