Get off your behinds, guys...

besides working a full time job I also run two small business out of the house. I too had to lower the prices on my retail side of things. Now I do have to produce more product but the business is still moving forward.
Lower rates doesn't always work. There are weeks where my inbox is empty, despite being EXTREMELY affordable and having nothing but positive reviews.
Lower rates doesn't always work. There are weeks where my inbox is empty, despite being EXTREMELY affordable and having nothing but positive reviews. Originally Posted by DecemberLove
Dallas has roughly 350 registered providers on Eccie alone. Compare that to the 100 or so in Houston. It may be that your market has reached it's saturation point in this economy.
Houston is the 4 fourth Largest city in the United States. Estimated 2.3 million ppl in it. What a great place to live and play.
Dallas has roughly 350 registered providers on Eccie alone. Compare that to the 100 or so in Houston. It may be that your market has reached it's saturation point in this economy. Originally Posted by boardman
I fucking hate geography...
Lower rates doesn't always work. There are weeks where my inbox is empty, despite being EXTREMELY affordable and having nothing but positive reviews. Originally Posted by DecemberLove
38D-29-42 - 5'5" and 145 lbs...

Yep you need to make a trip down.
2 bills an hour is not "..EXTREMELY affordable.." it is more like the normal price. Maybe up in Dallas but down here we can find lower rates with some VERY nice ladies.