Wakeup and Valerie after 4 years

Carry on, Carry on. I'm going to bed. Had a early morning. This was fun. Maybe we can do it again sometime lol.
I don't care about someone elses personal life, but getting back for all the fat and uglies lol. I'm a part of this board too, or are you gonna ban me for your friend? I'm staying withing my guidlines right? Well, like I said, point is across. Some on this board are so disrespectful, and I mean VERY. And really we all should be on the same side, hookers, and hobbyist right??? So why is it ok to offend one of us? I think a lady should apply for Mod lol. Get these dissrespectful men straight! I don't care how a woman looks or what she does, a REAL man has respect PERIOD! Originally Posted by bustyamy
If that's the impression you want to have that's fine. Also I don't mod Houston so no worries there. My suggestion to you is JAD gave you some advice earlier, if you wanna play WU's game you need to do better. He plays by the rules. If you don't like the rules then petition to have them changed. Like I told WU in his thread, you are barking up the wrong tree.
"Shribble"? And this is hooktard speak for???
-yawn-

this is what we've been reduced to.

<--- exiting to drink myself into a stupor now

It's cold, dark, and dank in here with a hint of white noise.....ijs...
There are a few pussys that posted in this, unfortunately none are female

Talk about losing your mancard...lol Bend over, I got something for you .
No disrespect to Ms Val
Wow. All of this started by one funny picture. No wonder so many of us don't bother to post.
Wakeup does this to people........heh
If a picture is worth a thousand words, this one is priceless.....ijs
Haha...I'll take the pussy... Originally Posted by Valerie
At least someone wants me...

I can't wait for the...

Originally Posted by bustyamy
she don't want you or she would be in Houston and not sucking other guys, or in another Country. I'm actually in Houston at this very moment, sitting on his sofa...

But stop falling in love lol. I can assure you WU has never been in love with anyone but himself (....and Stan....and Ozzie...and Albert)

. Originally Posted by Valerie

Fixed that for ya.
Finally...someone who gets me...
Fixed that for ya. Originally Posted by TexasGator
And the PUMA! (when he's healthy)
Wakeup does this to people........heh Originally Posted by dearhunter
Nope....he did it to himself.....by thinking very highly of himself.