Love to see sum love ladies!
Pot, Kettle?

Love to see sum love ladies?
Originally Posted by FoxyNC
Fixed that for you
Foxy how dare you forget

Bb25....maybe that day it was "National NC/NS Day" and you forgot
*Knightrider1987*
Text me last night wanting to make appt today. I responded this morning after i awoke. He advised me itll be at 11am.. He finally answers my text at 11:45 saying he has to get to class first..😔
This is 3rd attempt/day attempting to meet me..is a total waste of time for me when i put other clients on hold for one who isnt going to show..its a shame..i was actually kinda excited about finally meeting this fellow today!! Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
Sorry that happened to you Busty...while things do come up from time to time, respecting people's time and communication is the key.

I wish you well.

Damn, bunch of needy hooktards.......rising up at each other......calming each other back down......all over a NCNS Originally Posted by dearhunter
and you Mr DH were just so eager to comment and let everyone know that. poor baby let me give you some attention for 30 second since you are desperately looking for it. and I mean absolutely no one else gives it to you and I have 30 seconds to waste. All done

being a troll and constantly attacking any provider or calling them out of their name does not make you any more of a man but it does make you something else. with that being said I have gave you enough time already. I hope you have a wonderful day and continue to be negative Some where else ...

Besos
In other words...adios sir!!
Lolz
Why do the fat black whores scream the loudest ?

Oppps wrong thread.
Sorry for you wasted time love, that really sucks!! Only if people would learn to respect each other's time and communicate when things change. Sounds like the 3 strike rule is in full effect here...
Yeah that is messed up he could of told you that he was going to see someone else butt that how the game goes if they get a better deal......A John aint never gone tell you he going to see another chick let's just keep it 100..
Yea my rates are kinda set..think he wanted better bargain that day im over it now heck lolz
Damn, bunch of needy hooktards.......rising up at each other......calming each other back down......all over a NCNS Originally Posted by dearhunter
HAha... keen observation my dear sir.. Apparently the Ladies do not appreciate it at all. (I might add, it is quite obvious) My sexist beliefs lead me to see that women are nice and chummy when solidarity is required and nothing personal has occurred. But bring up something seemingly petty and it's no holds barred. Feel free to agree or not. I'm always open to criticism.

As for BustyBiracial's frustration, I think this happens way too often on both sides. I for one NEVER except for the rarest occasion drag on setting up an appointment. I know it's bad form and don't conduct myself in that way. I expect the provider to do the same but I'm very aware more often than not seldom happens that way. I have enough experience to say that is true.

But does that make me practice differently... in other words, do I start doing flaky shit because that's done to me? Nah... I'll still give the same respect to the other party as I expect in return.

So conduct yourself properly. Give a guy may be two chances at the most. Warn other girls about this shithead so may be this fuckup will get the idea. And just continue your business as you have before.

Easy peasy.
Why do the fat black whores scream the loudest ?

Oppps wrong thread. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Amen Tebow,,,ji ji
They are always Seeking Plenty of food,,,,
NCNS, Flakes. Happens on both sides. Just gotta move on. Find you some better clientele, someone like johnniewalkerblack. I hear he's really, really cool.

There's no book on learning on how to be a provider, so let me be the first to say, you'll learn as you go.

Screen. Screen. Screen. Ask your fellow providers on screening tips. Keep yourself safe. Originally Posted by johnniewalkerblack
--- And add Cancellation Policy---
Cancellation policy..i likes..ok great idea chica)
Fat whores with cancellation policies......too funny.........what will they come up with next?