The Art of Fingering a Woman

The only thing I can figure is that I must be a male obeying submissive slut. LOL Originally Posted by Phil A.Cheaux

Oooooh.. somehow a male submissive (slut) sounds kinda kinky and fun! Where is my whip and spiky heels?
Thanks for the post. I will say that not all women like it gentle on the g-spot (but you should ask before going hard.) I absolutely love it when a guy rams my g-spot hard. The only time I've ever squirted was from a ferociously rough fingering. That's not to say I don't enjoy a gentle touch as well, especially around the opening of the vagina, but at the g-spot itself, somewhat intense pressure is required to get a result.

And yes, CB, we know you're not paying to get a girl off, but you might be surprised to know how many are. I can't tell you how many clients express that the thing that turns them on most is to give a women a GENUINE orgasm. For this fairly sizable segment of hobbyists, my advice is to always ask the women how she likes it because every woman is different.

One thing I think a hobbyist should never do, is attempt to get the girl off because he feels obligated. It's YOUR money, and YOU are paying to have YOUR fantasy fulfilled. If we feel unsatisfied after you head out the door, we know how to take care of ourselves. Only give head if it turns YOU on. Only finger a girl if it turns YOU on. Only fuck her in the positions YOU like.

And providers, speak up when someone is hurting you! The earlier the better. Just be gentle and suggest a way to make it less painful. You don't even have to make it negative. Try "Ooh...can you use some lube? It feels really awesome with lube..." I've never had a guy refuse to take the hint with a direct but positively worded request.
i like your approach sensual sophia.... speak up....and worry about your own needs vs provider. you are exactly right....we are paying to fulfill fantasy and exotic interests. i am one who is turned on by a woman getting off. that is part of my thrill...and is a major ego booster.

remind me to ram ur gspot....i wanna see u squirt....my favorite.

And yes, CB, we know you're not paying to get a girl off, but you might be surprised to know how many are. I can't tell you how many clients express that the thing that turns them on most is to give a women a GENUINE orgasm. For this fairly sizable segment of hobbyists, my advice is to always ask the women how she likes it because every woman is different. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
I am like most guys and REALLY REALLY enjoy getting a lady off - but VERY few guys (including HUSBANDS of a zillion years) can tell when the lady is really getting off or when she is faking it for HIS sake.

Most of the good providers are wonderfully animated, they moan and groan and go through the motions, open their mouths and grunt and they no more had a big "O" then I can fly without my airplane.

Do SOME (Read very few) providers get off - sure. But I would bet and give great odds on the number who fake it vs. the number who really get off.

Oh, and by the way, I know EVERY lady says they REALLY REALLY get off - that doesn't make it true.
Most of the good providers are wonderfully animated, they moan and groan and go through the motions, open their mouths and grunt and they no more had a big "O" then I can fly without my airplane.

Do SOME (Read very few) providers get off - sure. But I would bet and give great odds on the number who fake it vs. the number who really get off.

Oh, and by the way, I know EVERY lady says they REALLY REALLY get off - that doesn't make it true. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
How do you know they don't get off? How do you know it's so few? I do think guys have a tendency to overestimate the number of orgasms (or perhaps there is some embellishment going on) in their reviews... but that doesn't mean the provider didn't get off at all. Maybe she didn't get off six times... but to say very few providers ever get off? That doesn't sound like the girls I know.
Oooooh.. somehow a male submissive (slut) sounds kinda kinky and fun! Where is my whip and spiky heels? Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
So, want to review me? I'm a pretty good BFE (not the acronym meaning I reside way way out there)
How do you know they don't get off? How do you know it's so few? I do think guys have a tendency to overestimate the number of orgasms (or perhaps there is some embellishment going on) in their reviews... but that doesn't mean the provider didn't get off at all. Maybe she didn't get off six times... but to say very few providers ever get off? That doesn't sound like the girls I know. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
LOL, I was kinda questioning that myself. Not trying to offend you CB in anyway.. but I really don't have any problems in that department. I have met quite a few ladies in this play world of ours that are very orgasmic during their time with gentleman (having talked with many who were personal friends and aquaintances). That's not to say that there isn't a situation once in awhile where there isn't any chemistry and it doesn't happen for a lady. But I think more often than not that just isn't the case. However, I will keep this as my opinion and not a statement of fact, since this is based on my experience over the years!

Not sure how we all got off the topic of the original post, maybe we should get back on topic? I dunno...
G.P.
You'll NEVER win your "discussion" with CB on this subject. I'll go one better than his post..MOST providers fake it...Come on...when the men get together at socials(I MISS THEM ALREADY) and discuss the various ladies and what the reviews SHOULD be(truthful..instead of us being skeered to tell the truth), the actions of providers tell it all.
Whenever one guy tells another that so-and-so started to shake her legs, then arch her back, swing her head left-left-right, then lift her left arm..etc...and MY session "climaxed" the same way...WELL...
Even guys know that orgasms aren't the same way each time..sometimes mine are ticklish after the bust...sometimes I can do a few more strokes..sometimes alot more..etc.
While you may have a REAL "O" on your sessions, MOST don't. Come on...how many ladies REALLY only see "limited" number of men during a day..unless the "demand" wasn't there. While there are some low volume ladies...there are some that are only saying it to make the 5th guy that day feel special.
IF all the ladies REALLY had/have orgasms with even HALF of the guys they see, they would not be able to stand at the end of the day. All their muscles would be trembling so much they would not be even able to get to the shower to freshen up for the next session.

And to all the possible responses that "MAY" be about to fill up my pm box..at least make them enjoyable...I am married...don't need any whining/griping/etc....I hear that enough WITHOUT paying for it!!

Guilty Pleasures....this was in NO WAY a slam at you...hell...I would have NO PROBLEM to "find out" about your "O's"..at at least die trying!!! You are a nice looking lady AND has a 'tude that is right down my alley!!
No offense taken.

My information is from the many many providers I have spoken to over the years.

Its nice to know my information is incorrect and virtually all the providers are really getting off that often.
I was fortunate to have a wonderful gf who taught me where all the spots are, and how to pleasure her. I read and learned a lot about women and their pleasures. Women are different. Verbal and non-verbal communication is imperative for a mutually pleasurable experience.

When I meet a lady, I touch her. It allows her to discover how my touch feels to her. When we're kissing, and interacting with each other, her body will give unmistakable clues. When I'm delivering pleasure for her, her body let's me know. When I'm too gentle or too rough, again, her body let's me know. I also ask questions to make sure I'm doing the things she likes exactly the way she likes it.

Just the right touch to her nipples will make them hard and erect. Her clit will also react positively when just the right touch is achieved for her. Women a quite receptive to me as they become aware that I am paying attention. A lady's arousal needs to build. Her anticipation of what's to came is built in her mind as she imagines what's next. There's no hurry, she's there for pleasure, so take time to build her desire.

My pleasure is so much more, when she's turned-on. Her whole body is ready for touching and pleasure. The lady lets me know as her desire increases. Successful foreplay allows her to relax, trust and become aroused. The ladies I seen have allowed me to do things with them, that they don't allow others to do. I realize times exist when a guy just wants a f**k. At times some ladies are like that, too.

When I see a stimulted clit, and I keep it stimulated.....when I feel her g-spot enlarging with my touch......when her body reacts with pleasure......what a wonderful experience. She always spends more time with me than we planned.

If a lady says no fingers, I allow her to change her mind as we play. I've had my hands close to her nose so she'd smelled their cleanliness, she's felt my touch on her face, neck, shoulders, breasts, nipples, body, thighs. When I daty, my hands are active as well. When I suck her clit, I gently and slowly move a finger toward her flower. I look up at her as I begin to insert it. She let's me know it's okay to proceed. Her g-spot is ready for its massage. I can feel its arousal, and notice her arousal increasing. I can kiss the inside of her thigh. If she's a squirter, she'll make sure I get it right so she can squirt. If she wants to cum, again, she'll make herself cum as I take care to do my part.

Bottom line, when two people pay close attention to each other, the pleasures are quite intense.
No offense taken.

My information is from the many many providers I have spoken to over the years.

Its nice to know my information is incorrect and virtually all the providers are really getting off that often. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
I guess that THOSE providers were lying about lying while lying??..I'm SO CONFUSED...who's on first...what's on second.....and I come too...

My post was only to show I had your back. I guess you'll have to read my blog..."How I make the providers shake, rattle, and roll with every session I have..." Too bad you may haven't been able to give them the big O but I do about 99% of the time!!
I guess that THOSE providers were lying about lying while lying??..I'm SO CONFUSED...who's on first...what's on second.....and I come too...

My post was only to show I had your back. I guess you'll have to read my blog..."How I make the providers shake, rattle, and roll with every session I have..." Too bad you may haven't been able to give them the big O but I do about 99% of the time!! Originally Posted by ratboy jam
Rat, I don't believe the ladies are getting off at the rates discussed above by providers - and I also believe every provider tells every john they see that they REALLY REALLY got off with him, that they don't FAKE it with him because they really had chemistry in that incredible hour they spent together.

YAWN.

Back to fingering.

If women were honest with the guys and said what they really liked, maybe ....maybe they would get off more.

On the other hand, if ladies were more honest with their johns they would probably tell a lot of the guys "hurry up and get up, get in, get off and get out"

Just say'n.
G.P.

While you may have a REAL "O" on your sessions, MOST don't. Come on...how many ladies REALLY only see "limited" number of men during a day..unless the "demand" wasn't there. While there are some low volume ladies...there are some that are only saying it to make the 5th guy that day feel special.
IF all the ladies REALLY had/have orgasms with even HALF of the guys they see, they would not be able to stand at the end of the day.
Originally Posted by ratboy jam
Well there is some truth in what you say about low volume providing and definitely, if a lady is seeing many gentleman a day, it can be difficult for some womens bodies to sustain that kind of level of intensity. Lets do the math.. 5-6 gentleman a day x maybe 1 (lets go for 2 orgasms per gentleman in a day), that would be 12 orgasms in a day per how ever many days she is providing. Wow, that would be alot rubbing on a womans clitoris, and I would imagine at some point some soreness would occur? So yea, I have to agree, the orgasms aren't gonna happen with every guy.

So I think maybe if it really boils down to feeling or thinking all the time when you go to see a provider that she is faking with you, maybe you should consider seeing only a "low volume provider". Then at least you know she isn't gonna be worn out, or sore, and might actually be having "O"s more often than not..LOL It's just a thought!

Anyway.. I think it's funny how we have focused so much on women faking "O"s in this Hobby, and gotten away from the original post which was really meant to just talk about "The wonderful Art of Fingering a Woman" which actually excites me, just talking and thinking about.. haha. I love women just as much as men do and think their bodies are incredibly complex and beautiful.

Ratboy you and I do know each other hun, we met at a social a long time ago! I am the one who rides the Harley!
"The wonderful Art of Fingering a Woman" which actually excites me, just talking and thinking about.. haha. I love women just as much as men do and think their bodies are incredibly complex and beautiful. Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
GP, you and I need to meet!
bravo! Yes. Some of us like to play with out food!