My public apology

We all have opinions and we all make statements - to be fair, it's a forum board and I am sure you didn't mean anything serious by it. That you apologized is fair, and it is a good, solid apology. In the end, we all say things we may regret (or type them). That you went through the time, energy, and care to type them is a kind gesture. Originally Posted by texasaggie96
Thank you baby. I plan to make you force my entire tit in your mouth when you come back to Houston!
Thank you baby. I plan to make you force my entire tit in your mouth when you come back to Houston! Originally Posted by bustyamy
Deal and done.
Considering the mention of drugs isn't allowed on the board this thread she has gone a long way.
Thanks 4 the apology Amy. I was born thin.....and have never in my life done any drugs. There is also a difference between how a druggie person looks and a healthy person. I'm very proud to be small and can eat anything I want and stuff my face! lol.....thx again. ur a gem.
Thanks 4 the apology Amy. I was born thin.....and have never in my life done any drugs. There is also a difference between how a druggie person looks and a healthy person. I'm very proud to be small and can eat anything I want and stuff my face! lol.....thx again. ur a gem. Originally Posted by Kammye
You look very pretty and healthy babe. I was talking in general. But I did mean the apology cause I don't want to hurt anyones feelings.
I made a statement about spinners who might be users, and I really ment that in this business you never know behind the scenes. I have known people well overweight who had issues with the same things. I didn't mean to offend any spinners, or anyone else for that matter. If I offended anyone my apologies. It really wasn't my intention for it to come out the way it did, but either way I can't change it now. And yes I'm typing on my Blackberry. Sorry, if it hurt any feelings. Ill start watching the way I word things from now on. Originally Posted by bustyamy
Amy, this could have been done in the other thread. Instead, you tried to claim it was about board persona's, then blamed being in a hurry and using a blackberry for excuses why it came out how it did. It was just one lame excuse after another. As I said in the other post, you said it, you knew what you meant when you wrote it and you need to own it. You refused to. It took a while, but you finally owned up to it. However, next time you apologize, don't add a disclaimer saying it wasn't your intention for it to come out how it did. It makes, what may be an honest apology seem less sincere.
She didn't mean any skinny girl in paticular is a druggy......she only meant it in general and apologized to all the skinny girls in particular who were offended by general comment......so, it's all good......ijs
Amy, this could have been done in the other thread. Instead, you tried to claim it was about board persona's, then blamed being in a hurry and using a blackberry for excuses why it came out how it did. It was just one lame excuse after another. As I said in the other post, you said it, you knew what you meant when you wrote it and you need to own it. You refused to. It took a while, but you finally owned up to it. However, next time you apologize, don't add a disclaimer saying it wasn't your intention for it to come out how it did. It makes, what may be an honest apology seem less sincere. Originally Posted by surcher
I ment the apology. And after the statement I could see how someone could get offended, that was the entire reason for the apology. I am very upfront and put my foot in my mouth often! I was wrong and say I am wrong. My sincere apology.
This thing about typing on a blackberry is very odd, I'm on my laptop though.
  • texag
  • 09-17-2012, 02:15 PM
I thought black berry went out of business. I'm using Prime Co. myself. Originally Posted by trey
"I gots to get better man, it gots to move on
Switched from Motorola to a PrimeCo phone"

Lil Troy