Spa Raided

Someone a while back told me about the ignore feature. Boy has it helped weed out the worthless bullshit. Now if we could just stop the people replying with quote to the worthless bullshit I wouldn't ever have to see it. Originally Posted by tbear4u77
Plastic Fuck,

Your shtick is getting old. Same tired, redundant bull shit.

I grow tired of you.

Now point me Mr. Mod instead of getting rid of this troll under the ECCIE bridge who adds not a thing worthwhile to this forum.
Originally Posted by The Drummer
does this ...be yer response ta the ...pm yer ...plastic man ...sents ya wheres he saids ...he loved yas?

...well he still ...does

...ps ...son of fat man please quote ...this fer those who need yer repostin service
Plastic Fuck,

Now point me Mr. Mod instead of getting rid of this troll under the ECCIE bridge who adds not a thing worthwhile to this forum.
Originally Posted by The Drummer
Agreed.

elg……. Originally Posted by elghund

cmon, if you can get THAT bothered by typings of an anonymous poster on a website thats more of you problem and Ive learned that over years of personal experience.

Someone a while back told me about the ignore feature. Boy has it helped weed out the worthless bullshit. Now if we could just stop the people replying with quote to the worthless bullshit I wouldn't ever have to see it. Originally Posted by tbear4u77
so your incapable of self control in just skipping over the posters that annoy you?
Pretty easy to get frustrated by overposters who really don't offer any real information about providers. Just inane babbling. And a review once every decade would be helpful
^^^^

This!
Pretty easy to get frustrated by overposters who really don't offer any real information about providers. Just inane babbling. And a review once every decade would be helpful Originally Posted by Hard2Kill
so yer whore ...board enjoyment be ...sufferin cause yer ...plastic man ...didnts gives details bouts sexy time withs ones a same ol funnels ya dones prolly fucked yerself a dozen ...times?

...er maybes theres just be no ...place ...in yer heart fer the wit an wisdom the ...lone pilgrim ...dones shares withs the jimmies?

...ifs true thens ...ya musts really loves ...ol ocd!
Pretty easy to get frustrated by overposters who really don't offer any real information about providers. Just inane babbling. And a review once every decade would be helpful Originally Posted by Hard2Kill
YES! that makes me sooo ANGRY those people!
Gentlemen let’s get back on topic please.