Question is primarily for the guys, but all responses are welcome.

I'm a negotiable provider. Why pay a huge fee for an uptight provider who watches the time & upsells every single thing?? Get out that normal routine & switch it up. I'm the type of provider that will even let you pick a price. Don't be caught up in these expensive hookers when someone else can do it wayyyy better for much less. Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Dammit if I didn't know any better I would say you're the true business woman here!
I have found that the price for the amount of time doesn't really matter.....

Chemistry/IOP is what makes or breaks a session for me. One cannot always count on chemistry or IOP. So, its best to try to get a feeling for its potential between a provider and yourself from reading reviews, posts, etc.

Most guys, in some form or another, have a list of providers they would like to see or continue seeing. If a guy's list is based only on price, looks, height, measurements, weight, menu and location, but not ultimately organized in a final order that is based on his researched probability of good chemistry or IOP between himself and the provider, then he should not be surprised by average and below sessions.

Also, stick with providers on your list. Don't get rushed or pressured to see someone not already on your list. Especially if you are not feeling at least 75% sure that there will be good chemisrty/IOP between you two.

So to answer the OPs question: There is value in every $ range. And it takes two people to make time spent together really good at any price. Do your research and make a list of providers you think you would like to see. Then do some Xtra research on the ladies you are most interested in seeing to detemine a real or IOP factor for each of them. Reorganize your short list and contact the ladies accordingly.

I think you will find that the valuable ladies for you are all over the price range.

Keep it simple.
Some hunt for trophies, others just for food. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
Very apropos.
To answer your question, no. In my opine.

After my first 4 providers, ive yet to see one over $$, and ive had just as good an experience. (Minus a couple dissapointments).

Then again, i may have simply not seen that "one" provider who justifies a bigger donation.