strap on play??

wooohoooooooooooooo: thumbup:
wooohoooooooooooooo: thumbup: Originally Posted by DallasRain
I don't know how I feel about strap-on play, but I've gotta permanent marker for Dallas' ass!
LMAO!

noooo, never permanent, these are much better

lol---oops my bad!

Thanks PJ!
lol---oops my bad!

Thanks PJ! Originally Posted by DallasRain

you're very welcome Sexxy !
The request is more popular than you could ever imagine. For now, I'll leave it to the "Dallas" pro. I'm easing into my DOM role. lol
lol--Heidi sugar,I will help ya!

Enjoy your new forays into "the darkside"
Aww now...PJ, I'd be ever so nice. I'd start you with some beads. They start small, only way you'd know the first few were there is when I'd twist them ever so slightly, looking for your gspot.

Then just a lil bigger bead, small pause (literally), then the next size. If you started to get twitchy, a lil fondling, maybe slip my lil red lasso around your head and the base of the boys - take your attention away a bit? Makes JR & the twins ever so hard and sensitive.

I have this flexivibrator, all silicon, no bigger than a finger, tapered and ridged (yum) with a 4 speed vibrating egg. Awesome!

Lots of playing and stimuli from here to there, but I'm a mean sweetie. I'd leave the lasso & the vibrator, slip a cover on ride ya like Tonto ...yep, yep, yep...it'd hurt so good, pressure around the "cap", balls tight and held away from the body, pressure on the base, lil flexifinger tapping your gspot and me just sitting on you - with an evil grin and the remote to the vibe in my hands

You'd love it.
...I'd start you with some beads. They start small, only way you'd know the first few were there is when I'd twist them ever so slightly, looking for your gspot....Then just a lil bigger bead, small pause (literally), then the next size. If you started to get twitchy, a lil fondling, maybe slip my lil red lasso around your head and the base of the boys - take your attention away a bit? Makes JR & the twins ever so hard and sensitive....it'd hurt so good, pressure around the "cap", balls tight and held away from the body, pressure on the base, lil flexifinger tapping your gspot and me just sitting on you - with an evil grin and the remote to the vibe in my hands

You'd love it. Originally Posted by babee
Wow. That was well written. I can visualize and almost feel the experience. I don't know about the beads, but the lasso sounds like fun.