Regulars: What's the nicest thing...

what the fuck is going on with this site Originally Posted by JONBALLS
well duh ...fuckin cucked ol bitch jimmies took over ...that what goin on
LTR as in 15 months of almost daily communication or contact with my previous provider. Which for most client / provider relationships would equate to several years. Originally Posted by DickDastardly14450
daily, you're kidding right
The General is far from a fuck and leave type client. Clients who go the extra mile really are helping themselves. When a man is a total gentleman and sweetheart then I truly enjoy my time and go the extra mile for him.

As for can a client be a friend....? I think it's a unique friendship just as any "work related" friendship is. But it is quite common (for me at least) to genuinely care for my clients. Not every provider is a money hungry whore. Some of us even have *gasp* college educations and have worked well paying jobs prior but we LOVE this lil world too much to leave. It's always exciting and often quite pleasurable.

The nicest thing I've done would be cook dinner and once did an overnight after app. for free (I'd call him a friend).
The nicest I've had done for me was $500 in a Mothers Day card, and booking extra hours just to take me to dinner or just relax together.

I personally love when a guy books more than an hour so I get a chance to truly know him, which in turn creates a certain comfort level which leads to amazing sex. Also, since I'm extremely bisexual booking my favorite duo (tinylatina) is a nice treat, as well! Originally Posted by bella0203
So eloquently put! I love your brains as well as your body, you sexy bitch! I completely agree with all of what you said from our wonderful generalbob to booking longer dates and/or duos! You're not alone in having a college education or in working real jobs. I think many reputable providers tend to juggle a lot, myself included.

A few years ago ...
The nicest thing I've ever done for a client was blowing off a previously booked $6k weekend to spend it with my regular that was in town for a $1.5k overnight instead. Then the next morning I accidentally/on purpose walked out without the envelope all together (we might have crushed on each other a bit lol).

The nicest thing ever done for me was same client chased me down the hall with the envelope so I wouldn't forget it hahaha. Also same client a few years later sent me 2k just because I needed it. We stayed in touch over several years even after our lives took us separate directions and we couldn't enjoy each other's company anymore.
hmmmmmmm ...plastic man be gettin kinda ...tired ...of someone
"gettin" ?

"kinda"?
So eloquently put! I love your brains as well as your body, you sexy bitch! I completely agree with all of what you said from our wonderful generalbob to booking longer dates and/or duos! You're not alone in having a college education or in working real jobs. I think many reputable providers tend to juggle a lot, myself included.

A few years ago ...
The nicest thing I've ever done for a client was blowing off a previously booked $6k weekend to spend it with my regular that was in town for a $1.5k overnight instead. Then the next morning I accidentally/on purpose walked out without the envelope all together (we might have crushed on each other a bit lol).

The nicest thing ever done for me was same client chased me down the hall with the envelope so I wouldn't forget it hahaha. Also same client a few years later sent me 2k just because I needed it. We stayed in touch over several years even after our lives took us separate directions and we couldn't enjoy each other's company anymore. Originally Posted by tinylatina
You blew off a $6K appt for $1.5K overnight instead?? Seriously, turn in your hooker card!!

You accepted $2K from a customer because you needed it? You got your hooker card back�� Did he mail it or run it to ya?

Now you dont see him anymore? You get a hooker merit badge!

Nice story.
You blew off a $6K appt for $1.5K overnight instead?? Seriously, turn in your hooker card!! Originally Posted by splitlicker
I was much younger, a little naive, and very infatuated lol

You accepted $2K from a customer because you needed it? You got your hooker card back�� Did he mail it or run it to ya?
Wired it directly into my bank account for me... He was a regular for years.

Now you dont see him anymore? You get a hooker merit badge!

Nice story.
Hahaha. I would if he was still in the game. Last I knew he remarried, gave up the hobby, and had lots of positive life changes....
Haggle with me tl
Seriously...what the fuck?
Fuckin elg