Ladies and Gentlemen it's time for an official poll...

Ahh, another thread by Kitty Lamour that I'm sure will be good for business. You just don't get it, you think you've moved on but you're still the same person you've always been here - a drama queen and train wreck that's her own worst enemy.

Maybe you've fucked over enough people here that some will never leave you alone. Maybe some like fucking with you because you're an easy mark. And some may just not like you. Either way Tony was right, you make your living here, not us. You have much more to lose playing stupid games than us. I've been a nice guy here and I've been a troll, you'd be amazed of how much more interest I get from the ladies being a troll - ladies always love the bad guy. And amazing how many gals I get contacted by that just hate you. They're just smarter than you by not getting involved with the drama here.

You can post whatever you want about me, I, from the bottom of my heart, could not give two shits about your opinion of me. You're always saying you're so busy and don't need icky yet you post these threads saying we're hurting your business.

Which is it Kitty?

And why did you send me a PM?

And how's your attorney coming along with my signature being a copyright infringement?

And when are you paying the money to the people you owe?

Come on Kitty - let's play. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I had some young provider PM me and tell me "i am trollisheshes" and she wants to meet...lol
keep responding to the few people left that feel sorry for your old saggy ass....with condescending shit like mami, hunni, or any of of the other smug fuckin ...im better than y'all titles you and your starving cat can think of........and trust me ...I am being diplomatic here......this threAD probably wont end the way you want it to.........because the few people that pity you are tired of being rebuffed, and the rest of us couldn't care less about you or anything remotely conserning you......so theres that
Originally Posted by blood3
holy tebow....please make it stop........LMAO........
Why does that remind me of the scene in Silence Of The Lambs and Goodbye Horses is playing??
First of all, If I have ever ripped anybody off, If I stole from you or took advantage of you. Please post it right here and tell me exactly what I did.

Eccie214, please post links to every ALERT written on me since I am so scandalous. Surely if I'm as bad as you claim me to be, there must be alerts that I am a scam artist and a rip off.

Then I want you to post a list of these people I owe money to, post their handle and then the exact dollar amount. If I owe all these people money I need to know who they are so I can pay them back right now. Also, please include what I owe them the money for ok?

Then I want you to answer this question HONESTLY. Have I ever fucked over you? Have you ever even met me? What would make a person like you take out a personal vendetta against a woman so harsh that you want her entire life destroyed?

Why do you hate me? Because I won't BB? Because I am intelligent? Because I was raised in a well to do family? Is it my education? Is it my strength? Because I won't lay down and die? Because you find me attractive and I'm out of your league? Because I've turned my life around? Is it because I am successful at what I do? Because I drive a better car than you? Is it my dignity and self-respect that you can't stand? The way I stick up for myself?

I'm trying to figure this out what in the world could make a complete stranger hate me so much he wants my life ruined? What would make you lie on me in your desperation to see me bleed?

You too Tony. All the bullshit and lies you guys are spreading. Did you ever think about how wrong you are? Do you realize that I don't give a fuck because you are so far off base with me you look like utter fools. Anybody can look at my pictures and tell I look nothing like how you guys portray me. I know I am attractive...I can see that I turn heads...I know what men tell me.

Con-artists, thieves and scammers don't generally have much stability in their life either. If I am so desperate I had to steal...and rip people off...ummm how did I come up with money for a condo? If I am a thief? Why would a new car dealership finance me a BRAND NEW Infiniti Q50 S? If I'm that desperate, how did I get all my nice clothes and shoes? How did I afford to go shopping with a rep as bad as you say I have? Why am I wearing jewelry? If I was like what you describe me as... my jewelry should be in a pawn shop

Why carry on this agenda to destroy my life even after I asked you repeatedly to quit? What is wrong with you? Why are you so mean? Why do you want to hurt me so bad? I have done NOTHING TO YOU!

Anyways... smdh, you guys are real scumbags. It truly makes my heart feel like a lump of lead to see this much malevolence in one person. It is disturbing as fuck to see how willing Tony and Lookn4boobies are to attack a woman neither one of them has met either. It's actually really fucking scary.

Why are you splicing my videos to make me look bad and turn them into gif's??? You guys are fucking sick. Seriously SICK.
Post the Real One Mother Fucker.

Who did that shit? Huh? Spliced and looped and fucked with my video to make me look like a dumb ass???? Who's the fucking big shot? Because You know what? I seriously want to beat the dog fuck out of you. You stupid cruel evil malicious hateful ignorant stupid fuck. Call me Karma culeto cause you are going to get yours.
You may think you make me look stupid but you just prove my point that I'm not in my 50s I don't wear clown makeup and you're full of shit and dirty as fuck. Take your miserable broke ass to the fucking Lido and find yourself a glory hole.

See ya later masturbator.
Tony Gambino you are a fucking joke of a man. You are a pussy. You are a wimp. You are loser drunk and you are mean and ugly. I blow you away in the looks and personality department. Sorry Hunni.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nSE7X8CPNY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHTxsfOeRGA

You losers wanna post some shit? Post the real shit pussyboys.
Again? Really? This is just sad.
Who did that shit? Huh? Spliced and looped and fucked with my video to make me look like a dumb ass???? Who's the fucking big shot? Because You know what? I seriously want to beat the dog fuck out of you. You stupid cruel evil malicious hateful ignorant stupid fuck. Call me Karma culeto cause you are going to get yours. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Kitty, what did you thinck starting this thread would accomplish? Seriously, you're just escalating the vitriol with shit like this. And you don't get to play the victim when you post a public invite for more conflict. It doesn't work that way.

Soooooooooooooo many people who want to see you get through this as a better person have told you to just ignore them. You absolutely refuse to take that small, simple advice.

This shit is getting so old. Can't you and Davidfree just get married already and live miserably ever after together? You two totally deserve each other.
Again? Really? This is just completely fucking pathetic. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
FIFY.

Maybe the OP will believe it if she posts the same shit enough. Kitty, I sent you a PM a while back telling you to leave this shit alone...it's not a good look. But, what do you do? You start a really dumb thread like this that does you absolutely no good in any way possible. Best of luck. I'm sure you'll need it. Stevie Wonder could have seen the outcome of this thread coming a mile away.