P411 safe?

Go through Western Union, P411 tells you how. It's cash and the only name they want it your screen name.
Gina and P411 are absolutely the best. Not only that but supporting their efforts helps make us all safer. They take an active part in following up on legitimate concerns brought to them from both hobbyists and providers. I do not know of a single business inside or outside the hobby that has better customer service and that is saying something.

When you realize the benefits of "portability" and "permanence" of your P411 membership you will begin to appreciate it even more, especially if you invest in a lifetime membership.
I have been a preferred411 member since March 2006. It is by far and away the best hobby tool I have ever come across. In my opinion the best thing about the site is the integrity and professionalism. Gina and her team are true professionals.

I have never once ran into a problem with any ladies that I have contacted through p411, never. I rarely have issues, as a matter of fact I have never had an issue with p411. It is a great tool, especially for Dallas. I also travel a lot and it is actually a great tool for every city.

It will be the best investment you make in the hobby.
Sweetheart, I don't know who you have been talking to, but MOST ladies do check references! And if they don't, you're the one who is a dumbass! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
+1 I Agree

I don't give a flying fuck if they like it or not, I'm checking references. There are plenty of guys who prefer to be screened and they tend to be a bit higher up on the evolutionary scale than those who don't.

Screening based on analyzing posting style. Now that's a great way to stay safe! Because certainly someone who is nice in their posts won't rip us off or give us any problems. You can totally tell who is going to be a stage 5 clinger just by posts...who needs to check references?! Besides, I have an endless amount of time to sit at the computer and read every post a potential client has made. Then I can meet him for coffee just to see if he's legit. What a great idea! Almost as genius as screening based on the number of reviews!

I love when guys like you are all "in the know" on how to conduct business and give advice on what's best for us. Really just hilarious.

Maybe makmak and barebacklover can combine their wisdom and give us some marketing tips and strategies as well as price point advice. I'm sure they both just have the ladies best interest in mind. I'm on the edge of my seat! Originally Posted by Dannie
lol too funny. I love your "tell it like it is" Approach

Gina and P411 are absolutely the best. Not only that but supporting their efforts helps make us all safer. They take an active part in following up on legitimate concerns brought to them from both hobbyists and providers. I do not know of a single business inside or outside the hobby that has better customer service and that is saying something.

When you realize the benefits of "portability" and "permanence" of your P411 membership you will begin to appreciate it even more, especially if you invest in a lifetime membership. Originally Posted by Little Stevie
+1 (If you want to know how good P411 is, ask someone that has been around awhile like little stevie)

I have been a preferred411 member since March 2006. It is by far and away the best hobby tool I have ever come across. In my opinion the best thing about the site is the integrity and professionalism. Gina and her team are true professionals.

I have never once ran into a problem with any ladies that I have contacted through p411, never. I rarely have issues, as a matter of fact I have never had an issue with p411. It is a great tool, especially for Dallas. I also travel a lot and it is actually a great tool for every city.

It will be the best investment you make in the hobby. Originally Posted by daaaaaman
+1 (If you want to know how good P411 is, ask someone that has been around awhile and has about 400 OK's AND Over 100 Reviews like Daaaaaman)

. . "WHAT MORE PROOF DO YOU NEED THAN THIS"???

CG
Originally posted by Gina:
"I always find it very interesting when people claim to him inside knowledge about P411, that I know nothing about. If YOU know that LE has P411 accounts, why is it that I don't know about it???"

Gina and i swapped texts last night and she did know of the instance I mentioned. She canceled the accounts as soon as she found out about them. LE obtains the accounts by blackmail, bust a couple and offer a walk for their email, handles and credentials (P411). Gina even knew about the cop who busted two ladies about a year apart. The ladies do not know each other. I am still a member of P411 and think Gina does a good job.
I don't trust any provider that doesn't trust Preferred411, and won't consider any provider who can't or won't get an account there.
Gina, here's something I was wondering about recently.

Let's say a guy signs up for the service and gets verified. As you indicated, his information is then destroyed. Now let's say that guy does something to warrant being banned from the service.

What is to stop the guy from signing up again? If his information is destroyed, how could you ever know that he should be banned from creating a new account?
With so many great girls that do not require strict reference checks, why risk the situation where you "could lose my job and professional licensure if anything got out..."?

While many people yell "screen screen screen", the fact is that most girls do not screen nor require P411. Most ladies won't check your references. Many ladies I've talked to say they hate when other girls call checking references on guys. I call BULLSHIT! I love it when ladies contact me for screening, and most of them return the favor very promptly.

Also, while P411 may have the best intentions, all it takes is for one lost or stolen computer for your info to get leaked out. Are any computers 100% secure? If they're hooked up to the internet, they are not. I'm not just picking on P411 here - look at all the alerts from major companies with IT security departments that have warned that their personal information got out. While I do not disagree that there are data leaks abounding in the internet age, I would say the risk of losing everything you hold near and dear is far greater if you make it a habit of frequenting incalls where providers do not screen than "one lost or stolen computer" is gonna cause.

I will tell you one thing that is 100% true - only the information you put out there yourself can be compromised. Don't tell anyone who your employer is, and short of following you home and then to work the next day, nobody will ever know who you work for. Totally agree with you. If you can't afford the consequences, don't hobby at all.

Choose one of the many ladies that don't require these strict reference checks. Checks are just marketing hype to keep the reference check companies in business. Oh yes, because it is MUCH safer to show up to the incall of a provider who doesn't screen you. Manager with a gun to mug you, LE sting set up catching the low hanging fruit (you guy, I am talking about you) that thinks screening is just, "marketing hype." If a lady doesn't care about her own safety and discretion WTF makes you think she cares about yours? Originally Posted by BarebackLover

Then again WTH do I know? I've only been Marla since 2002. It's not like I have any experience or anything

BTW P411 is not the be-all end-all for me. But it is a pretty awesome tool to keep hobbyists from having to give personal info out over and over again. The giving out the info to many girls would seem to be much riskier than just giving it out one time and having it over with.

Edited: Woopsers, Marla can't spell tonight, lol.
That being said it has been, LE has P411 accounts.
Gina and i swapped texts last night and she did know of the instance I mentioned. She canceled the accounts as soon as she found out about them.
Actually, what you initially said was incorrect, and that is what we cleared up. Had you posted the truth, which was that you heard about a situation in LR that happened a couple of years ago, neither I nor anyone else would have questioned your post. It was well documented here and elsewhere, as well as my response to the situation. I find it very disrespectful that you continue to make it sound like a current or new situation... but then, some people just love the drama. Personally, I'm disgusted by it.

Let's say a guy signs up for the service and gets verified. As you indicated, his information is then destroyed. Now let's say that guy does something to warrant being banned from the service. What is to stop the guy from signing up again? If his information is destroyed, how could you ever know that he should be banned from creating a new account?
We have some checks in place that will tell us if there's an ip match, similar email, handle, etc... but really, there is no sure-fire way to prevent it from happening. However, as long as the client continues the bad behavior, he will come to light and get removed again..... and if he shapes up, well that's good news for everyone!

Always,
Gina
  • aka
  • 08-09-2011, 05:19 PM
Gina has been on top of things in my experience and has always looked into my concerns and taken appropriate action.
I wouldn't be in the hobby. I've had an account for three years. Always renew with a prepaid card.
I like P411 Allot it makes me feel safe <3

I trust it, I feel like it does the screening for me.
I am a provider very interested in joining p411 and I am trying to get the neccisary qualifications it is not easy when you go by screen names not provider names for reviews. I believe they are very well organized for security.

When I get on p411 I would be confident in all people on and really the benefits out weigh minimal risks as it is.
I am a provider very interested in joining p411 and I am trying to get the neccisary qualifications it is not easy when you go by screen names not provider names for reviews. I believe they are very well organized for security.

When I get on p411 I would be confident in all people on and really the benefits out weigh minimal risks as it is. Originally Posted by OntberingJesse
Bumped a Thread from 8-13-2011
From Wichita but found Dallas 9-month old thread
New Account, 1st Post, Not verified, up at 1AM, Terrible spelling
This sounds legit (lol, glad you used the search button first)
and to answer your inquiry

YES, P411 is well organized for security.
Great screening tool.

CG
I was ignorant or too horny and signed up with P411 over two years ago.
After I got over that urge to join and had used P411 while I was still a newbie with less than 3 provider ok, I still carry my employment information to show providers for verification.
Then, I had this chill in my spine when I went from semi-retirement / unemployment to getting a job offer at a large financial institution which checks background EXTENSIVELY with very detailed and demanding verification requirement back many many years.
I work with technology and security and KNOW how easy people can get information that P411 holds.
So, assume your information that P411 has on you being public. Heck, eccie has eccie leaks and they are having trouble stopping the leak.
I will NEVER go back to P411. Not safe, not private, IMHO.

See a few newbie friendly AND reputable / well known ladies and you will have no trouble.

Hobby safely and privately.

Hi folks,

My one reference so far (the great Maddalyn Haze) is now gone, and I'm thinking about getting an account with P411 to help. I am probably going to be an occasional hobbyist at best, so it does not seem feasible to rely simply on word of mouth from a small handful of providers, and the P411 route seems like the way to go.

My question is this: How discrete / secure do you think P411 is?

My employment situation is delicate and there are government contracts involved, so I'm wary given that they apparently check employment status. I could lose my job and professional licensure if anything got out, and given the current state of affairs with government affairs I'd rather not do anything at all to rock that boat. So I'm really worried about entrusting P411 with that info.

I'd value your input greatly - and apologies if I have posted this in the wrong place, or if this is a delicate topic or anything like that.

Sincerely,
TomServo Originally Posted by TomServo