Most Stupid Poster on This Forum?

Wrong! We all participated in bigkotex's rigged poll for 2016 Idiot of the Year. He couldn't have won it without us!

Originally Posted by lustylad
And the DOTY " 206 " poll ! That's what got him his " Triple Crown " ! A goal that EKIM hopes to repeat ! Those three crowns will look good in his hovel with his Junior World Champion Dingleberry Picker trophies from 1970 to 2016 !
It's easy to see why LittleIgnorantEva is winning by a landslide. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Following in the high-heeled footsteps of HIS mentor woomby !
You didn't vote in the poll, Just gave likes to a members post Then declared him the winner. It was rigged . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No, that's called a write-in campaign.... anyone can do it, even a chimp! What else were we supposed to do after bigkotex left the most qualified candidate (himself) off the ballot?

Anyway ekim, time is a-wasting! You've got 30 hours left to coordinate a last-minute write-in vote for your fave candidate in this poll... so have at it!

Or would you rather chimp out and claim the victory for yourself???

And the DOTY " 206 " poll ! That's what got him his " Triple Crown " ! A goal that EKIM hopes to repeat ! Those three crowns will look good in his hovel with his Junior World Champion Dingleberry Picker trophies from 1970 to 2016 ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
answer the question, chimp Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Will somebody please give ekim some lotion to put on his badly sun-burned hand?

His hand looks redder and redder! The chimp desperately needs relief or he'll chimp out!

And the DOTY " 206 " poll ! That's what got him his " Triple Crown " ! A goal that EKIM hopes to repeat ! Those three crowns will look good in his hovel with his Junior World Champion Dingleberry Picker trophies from 1970 to 2016 ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Following in the high-heeled footsteps of HIS mentor woomby ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
No, that's called a write-in campaign.... anyone can do it, even a chimp! What else were we supposed to do after bigkotex left the most qualified candidate (himself) off the ballot?

Anyway ekim, time is a-wasting! You've got 30 hours left to coordinate a last-minute write-in vote for your fave candidate in this poll... so have at it!

Or would you rather chimp out and claim the victory for yourself???

Little Eva has taken the early lead! can anyone De-thrown him? we shall see!

the tarnished crown is Ivan's to lose!!!!

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
why you laughing so hard? Originally Posted by jon666
You just figure it similar script to that show CJOHNNY54 watch .... "LOVE STORY FROM HARVARD - the KOREAN DRAMA" and it wasn't about you guy/gal but clean energy ...

btw I did vote for anyone
He is baaaack. How many posts this time? 10?
i am CJOHNNY54 and i am i'va biggen's bastard love child .... "LOVE STORY FROM THE KANSASS GLORYHOLES - the KOREAN DRAMA"

btw I'LL BE BANNED AGAIN BY TOMORROW .. BYE BYE! Originally Posted by john250
He is baaaack. How many posts this time? 10? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
WHO BAAAACK?

. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I think you made some grammar error. How do you always get back so quickly, when you are banned(under username) all the time.
i am johnny the chimp! i like the grease that drips from my ass when i press my chimp cheeks up against the gloryhole i am broke and worthless .. please kill me!

I think i am so stupid. i am a retard! some one slap me in the face with a fish until i die! PLEASE!! . Originally Posted by john250
WHO BAAAACK?

I think you made some grammar error. How do you always get back so quickly, when you are banned(under username) all the time. Originally Posted by john250
HAHAHAHAHAH

Woo pig sooie!
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Instead of flipping the "Bird" just put your hands out and get ready to catch your ass since you're getting it handed to you. Just trying to help ya out, lol.

Jim
Instead of flipping the "Bird" just put your hands out and get ready to catch your ass since you're getting it handed to you. Just trying to help ya out, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Not by your dumb ass fool.