To the providers.

• WTF
  • 03-02-2010, 10:32 AM
People are writing and singing of gray...yet in my dealings it is ALL black and white.

People formulate opinions of others and there ain't much room for gray.....despite protest to the contrary.

People are writing and singing of gray...yet in my dealings it is ALL black and white.

People formulate opinions of others and there ain't much room for gray.....despite protest to the contrary.

Originally Posted by WTF
I agree to disagree.
  • WTF
  • 03-02-2010, 12:27 PM
I agree to disagree. Originally Posted by Schrödinger's cat

You obviously have not dealt with some of these so call gray members in private.

Trust me I believe the world is gray but when it comes to the nut cuttn, it turns black or white rather quickly.

You obviously have not dealt with some of these so call gray members in private.

Trust me I believe the world is gray but when it comes to the nut cuttn, it turns black or white rather quickly.

Originally Posted by WTF
WTF, look at the name of the person posting: Schrödinger's cat

Originally Posted by pjorourke

BTW WTF there's another new fella that joined today (see the Cleaver thread) that will probably get along famously with your world views and shades of gray
People are writing and singing of gray...yet in my dealings it is ALL black and white. Originally Posted by WTF
And if people argued that everything was black and white you would say it is gray (Sorry but I just couldn't resist )

Originally Posted by pjorourke
I'm...confused?
Marcus, I can relate to your post! Threesomes with my girlfriend have the very same effect on me!

Kisses Claudia
I'm...confused? Originally Posted by Schrödinger's cat
Confused or uncertain?
  • WTF
  • 03-02-2010, 01:49 PM
And if people argued that everything was black and white you would say it is gray (Sorry but I just couldn't resist ) Originally Posted by discreetgent
What I tried to convey is that there are people arguing about gray that in reality ( at least in my dealings with them) their actions are more attuned to black and white.

I am all about the gray. I'm just chuckling at their stated beliefs vs their actions.

This internet thing can be so difficult to express one's feelings at times!

Confused or uncertain? Originally Posted by pjorourke
LOL....ok I googled and it is becoming clearer.

BTW WTF there's another new fella that joined today (see the Cleaver thread) that will probably get along famously with your world views and shades of gray Originally Posted by atlcomedy
I'm no more getting in those political discussion anymore than eating jalapeno before a date with a freaky ass licking chick-a-dee.
Oh that breaks my heart! A sharp contrast to my abstract philosophy. Gray is the color of wisdom!

I do not see a world of black and white, but a million shades of gray that whirl about, changing, shifting, dancing like smoke through the air.

I welcome compromise, because it is an act partnership.

I see only shades of gray - the world of black and white is too stark, too empty of subtlety, it is cruel and unforgiving. Like the beautiful softness of of old photos, it is the mixing of black and white, the endless grays that allow for stunning intricate complexity. We are all so unique, each life with it's own distinct whirl wind of circumstance, fate and choice, that most cannot fall into darkness or light. It would be like trying to pull a camel through the eye of a needle.

In a world of black and white there is only right and wrong. A harsh strike cannot be the act of passion, hungrily received. A soft kiss cannot be an act of cruelty that leaves one broken under the weight of desire.

Did you know in many ancient cultures throughout the globe that twilight, this beautiful misty place between night and day, was considered mysterious and powerful?

Come Marcus, dance through the twilight and learn to love the gray, feel it's magic through your veins.

Today there is no day or night
Today there is no dark or light.
Today there is no black or white
Only shades of gray.

I recently saw a lovely play "The Fall of Heaven". A black man in Harlem is killed in a travesty of justice and standing before St. Peter, before the gates of Heaven, he is sentenced:

"Go To Hell!" booms the Godly voice.

"No!" answered the tempest.

And so heaven itself is put on trial! It's cruel judgments of right and wrong, blind to shades of gray, tested when the angel Joshua is forced to live amongst mortals. He finds joys that even all the powers of heaven cannot bestow, but the imperfect "everyman" has created in this domain. Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
..... I think I have a new girl-crush
..... I think I have a new girl-crush Originally Posted by Hottassamelia
Can we share?
  • WTF
  • 03-02-2010, 06:02 PM
Can we share? Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Damn MA, how many doubles do you do in a day?
London, front row balcony center, Michael Crawford and Sarah Brightman. Originally Posted by discreetgent

I don't often get jealous...

I've seen it 4 times on stage but never with Sarah and Michael. My wife did see it in NY with them though.

The sequel is do to enter tryouts in London shortly. One of the main themes is on YouTube sung by the new Phantom.
I think it's healthy/humane to have shades of gray in life. It helps to keep one's perspective more grounded so as to appreciate both the black and white aspects of this cruel world we live in.

I was never a fan of the "shades of gray", (as I tend to approach things from an analytical standpoint) but as I've gotten older I've learned how to appreciate and accept the tremendous impact it's contrast has in life.