My newest mission...

. . .I rather eat that than nachos any day!!!!
Your always welcome here Chloe
oh and on a side note.... Jymie sorry you had to edit the time. I get you cant say p*t, We*d, but numbers? Really? That is a little silly... not my cup of tea anyways.

Makes no sense you can call a lady on the boards a hooker but mention the time is 4:20 and its a staff prohibited topic.... BLAH
Another golden opportunity for LynnT's live webcam!

Gosh, Chloe, isn't there enough competition from other guys in this "hobby?" You seem to be "gobbling up" all the cute ladies.

You guys said it before I did!!! Mmmmm MMMMM . . . .great pics Brooke . . .I rather eat that than nachos any day!!!! Originally Posted by Chloe
I almost made a really corny joke about nacho dick . . . . Originally Posted by Chloe

Be careful with jalapenos!
  • Chloe
  • 09-11-2011, 12:49 AM
Jon you know how I roll very well. . . . and I am about to roll out there again and again . . . .and again . . .. ahhhhh . . .hot damn!!!!!

NYGman . . .You are so right!! When I was 18 my boyfriend at the time happened to eat hot peppers before he had his hands down there and NOT wash his hands!!! Guess who went screaming to the shower . . .LOL. I could imagine if situations were switched!!
Cosmo's are great too... don't get me wrong. Had a Carmel apple one once before... was in heaven for the night mmm sticky, sweet and so much fun Originally Posted by BrookeButtons
I always drink my martinis "regular" but I notice the bars have different flavored ones. Maybe a cranberry-flavored martini would give you the proper ratio of vodka-to-juice.
I am going to have to find this place while I visit in a few weeks That picture still has my mouth watering for some nachos mmmmm Originally Posted by BrookeButtons
A mission to Syracuse must include a stop at the Mission restaurant downtown on Columbus Circle. (It's built in an old mission church.) They do what they call "Pan-American" fare, and nachos aren't their house specialty by any means. But they're fresh-baked and REAL good.
Jon you know how I roll very well. . . . and I am about to roll out there again and again . . . .and again . . .. ahhhhh . . .hot damn!!!!!

NYGman . . .You are so right!! When I was 18 my boyfriend at the time happened to eat hot peppers before he had his hands down there and NOT wash his hands!!! Guess who went screaming to the shower . . .LOL. I could imagine if situations were switched!! Originally Posted by Chloe
Chloe I feel your pain. I made chili with my then gf about a year ago, then I start yelling "Stop using your teeth!" She kept telling me "I'm not" Finally it got so bad I jumped up running around the bedroom with my dick in my hand screaming and yelling, turn on the light and I'm staring at it like what the hell is going on.

Then I realized that she cut the peppers for the chili, so I hopped in the shower, cold water hot water, and then cold again. Finallly I just gave up and squirmed myself to sleep writhing in pain all the while. The next day when I mentioned it she was laughing hysterically.