REVIEW SPECIALS

I got a tersely worded PM about suggesting someone might benefit from seeking emotional/psychological support. I wonder if I'll get another one for posting this. In 3.....2.....? Originally Posted by bigwill832
WHY? There are NUMEROUS threads of the person openly discussing how she pays "SO much for her Psychiatrist" when she's bashing how broke you gents are. Current posts as a matter of fact in other threads in coed. And not just recently, for years. If the person is openly discussing it and has put it out there for the world to read in coed, you should have never gotten reprimanded. (And all it takes is "Lurking" for the folks that forget this isn't OH2, the shit isn't "private").

Back On Topic: Review Special Are Buying A Review. I Do Not Believe In Them.I've seen folks claim they don't offer review specials but, on OH2 there are literally a TON of ads of nothing BUT just that.Reviews definitely help BUT, the BEST Advertising are Honest Updated Pics, showing all angles of skin, honest weight, honest measurements, along with consistent service. And just remember, you Can't Please Everyone. You Win Some, You Lose Some.

Have a great day and Happy Hobbying!