Lingerie preferences.

I ordered some undergarments from the Sears Catalogs for a few ladies back when I first started hobbying. Most didn't even act appreciative so the gift giving fell by the wayside. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Shame on them
I ordered some undergarments from the Sears Catalogs for a few ladies back when I first started hobbying. Most didn't even act appreciative so the gift giving fell by the wayside. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
The Sears Catalog, haven't thought about it or the Montgomery Wards Catalog in a long while.

Every year around Christmas time the new wish book would be sent to the house. Those pages dedicated to lingerie were well used.
The Sears Catalog, haven't thought about it or the Montgomery Wards Catalog in a long while.

Every year around Christmas time the new wish book would be sent to the house. Those pages dedicated to lingerie were well used. Originally Posted by Fizley
LOL. That’s good stuff.
  • pxmcc
  • 07-15-2023, 11:02 PM
well i dunno if this is a good answer, but what i've noticed is that you can tell what your donation will be by what the gal spent on her underwear..oops i meant lingerie..

nakedness is the great equalizer..
well i dunno if this is a good answer, but what i've noticed is that you can tell what your donation will be by what the gal spent on her underwear..oops i meant lingerie..

nakedness is the great equalizer.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
I usually help the ladies out of their intimate wear & I've never encountered one that left the price tags on.
  • pxmcc
  • 07-16-2023, 12:23 AM
I usually help the ladies out of their intimate wear & I've never encountered one that left the price tags on. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
i'm withya bro, cept if u ever get free vicki's secrets catalogs..and then your corpulent cc bill, umm then u kinda find out whats what..

waste of $? i dunno. 2nd law of therm says eventually everything will go lukewarm, and way b4 that our sun will get all pissy red giant and swallow us in a fiery inferno (in case we dont do that to ourselves 1st.) so maybe not, in the big picture..
I bought a cute leather outfit that is super sexy! Can’t wait for it to get delivered and see how it looks!
  • BLM69
  • 07-19-2023, 05:27 PM
I bought a cute leather outfit that is super sexy! Can’t wait for it to get delivered and see how it looks! Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Post a picture of you wearing it when It comes in