Providers that give THE BEST SEXUAL PROVIDER EXPERIENCES!!

Dale, I really don't want to be the one to have to break this news to you, but.....Leilover has fallen for another guy and moved on. She told the rest of us on Valentines Day.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1302669

The good news is you can keep your Leilover BSPE forever.
I have had several good experiences, but the ones that stand out as being great are Marielynn, DallasBella, and SweetTreat69.
Because this is a Dallas thread...I will keep it to only the Dallas ladies I've seen..

In no particular order...the ladies that instantly come to mind for me are:

THN ....In fact, I just choked one out the other day thinking about our last time...
Kendall4U - mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmm
Spikebaby - hot damn...I need to see her again been too long
Abby Nicole - her bbbj literally made me see stars....

There you go....

I have heard that BSB, Jessica UTR and Cassandra L'Amore are all super stars as well.......but I have yet to meet them... Originally Posted by SNL9933
Thanks for including me amongst these lovely ladies! You are a doll
+1000% on Bliss & Bella!!! Haven't seen the other ladies so can't say.

Pic is Bliss. She is remarkable.

Originally Posted by blinkq45
GFE or PSE these 2 latinas always give moondoggiz an awesome effin experience! !!!
It would have to be me, but most or many of you will will never get a chance to find out. Or if you did it would always be kept w secret and never written about.
For Me:
Kelly Monroe
Stormystaxx
Kaya Jolee
Spicey Zoey
Jenica (red head spinner retired)
Best ass on an "old lady"....woohoooo ME! LOL Originally Posted by DallasRain
I would have to agree with that one!
BROWNSUGARBAY gets my vote as my top BPSE.

BSB is the BOMB baby BOMB! Originally Posted by yohimbebrother
Thank you darling!
  • tom51
  • 02-23-2015, 09:14 AM
Not everyone likes broccoli so our tastes will vary on ATFs and mine is Pistol Marks and Sweet Bunny.
I have had several good experiences, but the ones that stand out as being great are Marielynn, DallasBella, and SweetTreat69. Originally Posted by thrakattack82

Thank you handsome!! We need to attend another concert soon!

*pic taken right now
BrownSugarBaby is by far the best I have seen for an overall experience. Even brought me cupcakes when we had a session for my birthday. She really makes you feel like a King....and she is as nasty as they come and I love that.
Jessica UTR and Bliss of DFW are the best I've ever seen. With them, the passion is not an illusion. It is real. Nuff said

Next!
Brandee69
Jessica UTR
Kayleehotchick
Bon4's Best Sexual Provider Experiences keeping in mind Invisble1's original operational definition: "unforgettable sexual experience that you get to keep forever" --

Lovely ladies already mentioned:
Reese Foster (I miss the RFE)
BellaFtWorth
Melannie Star

A newcomer to keep our eyes upon: Layla Richie

One of the wildest sexual provider experiences: JamieJo
Ok Doug, who is your BSPE? Spill the beans on your recommendation to the OP's inquiry. Originally Posted by blinkq45
Sorry, the phone rang and I never finished my earlier thread. Cowgirl Roni back three years ; Melanie Starr currently. Pure click from get go and develops into a wonderful hobby experience. Roni retired. I dread the day Melanie does.