The Case of Atticus Finch

I found Banana Sling's photo on Facebook

I think they caught you just right but I suggest you stay out of the sun and you make as much sense as this picture. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
AWW ! JD ! With that picture, you're gonna have woomby, shammy and assup all drooling and spanking themselves over their Momma / sister's keyboard ! That poor lady can't keep returning them under warranty anymore. The dog and cat ( that both ran off ! ) can't be blamed anymore for "spilling stuff " !
I found Banana Sling's photo on Facebook

I think they caught you just right but I suggest you stay out of the sun and you make as much sense as this picture. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You lying Bitch! you promised that you erased that photo!
That day was so special to me. I remember you coming over and giving me the donation and those panties. I felt really dirty but I needed the money. When you pulled those panties off with your teeth and took my banana in your mouth. I have admit you were right nothing feels better than getting a blowjob while making you shut the fuck up at the same time LOL!
Pretty weak....(that's what she said!)
Pretty weak....(that's what she said!) Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Yep I was weak the day I let you seduce me. If I am wrong how is it you know what I look like? By the way, who is she? Is that your alter ego? Judy perhaps?
So you are the one who took it in the ass! My brother said that you were not really into it but he didn't care. I always let him handle the small stuff.
So you are the one who took it in the ass! My brother said that you were not really into it but he didn't care. I always let him handle the small stuff. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
All in the family, eh JJUNK!