Kissing?

Muah muah muah!

I like to kiss also.
To me, the defining difference between GFE and non-GFE is the kissing/intimacy. If I cannot connect with a lady shortly after we meet with sensual kissing, then I am wasting my hobby funds and both of our time. Since I no longer am young enough to just get off from exercise, an enjoyable session requires a mental connection and chemistry. Both of which I can't attain without some really great kissing and foreplay.

The brain is the only sex organ, and it is connected directly to the mouth and lips!
Kissing makes my dick harder.

No, really. It does.
Kissing defines passion for me. What good is the deed without passion?
I've not kissed Fawn or Lana (YET)

AutumnSpring is the best and most sensual I've ever kissed.
Kissing makes my dick harder.

No, really. It does. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
What a romantic you are, my friend. ROTFLMAOL. I was reading every post and wondering, HMMM, I should read and not post, this folks all seem so in tune. Thanks for the laugh.
I haven't found a good kisser since my last girl friend about 5 yrs ago. That was how we connected. We were both good at it, and if your good at it it's a must in any intimate encounter.
I have come across some really great kissers in the hobby. One of may favorite things to do!

Fawn Rocks! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
yes, she does! but fawn kissing you, you kissing her back, and the two of you kissing me at the same time is something I'll always remember!
We all remember the years before we progressed past each others zippers... We had to make do within the limits of making out inside our cars after dinner and a movie or on the parent's couch as curfew approached, her hands running through my hair, her seductive taste a mix of Big Red gum and her perfume...all while pressed against each other as close as possible. That desperation and passion for what we wanted more of, but couldn't do, usually brought out the most incredible make-out sessions. That's why a really good deep passionate make-out session can sometimes...sometimes...even trump bona-fide sex some 25 years later..........to me, at least.
Well said DrHouse, I hate to say it, but sometimes it is not really about the sex.
yes, she does! but fawn kissing you, you kissing her back, and the two of you kissing me at the same time is something I'll always remember! Originally Posted by DustyHands

The smile on your face.... I will always remember!
Kissing is sooooooooooooooo important. Many many years ago when I first hobbied kissing was taboo - considered too intimate. It was too important to me, so I stopped after only 2 ladies - that was early 80's. Then late 90's the Internet comes along and kissing is on some menus so I get back into it...

I'm a very sensual type so kissing is essential - great kissing.

I have had two very memorable kisses in the hobby - one, meeting a HDH in Tampa after not seeing her for a year - we meet in the hotel lobby, she grabs my hand as we go to the elevator... she is whispering, you look much better than I remember and I can't wait to suck you - WOW - we hit the elevator and get right into a mad passionate kiss... groping and frenzied kissing and the doors open and we are off to the room - oooops - still the lobby as we totally forgot to hit the floor button - but what a look from those ready to board... LOL

The second most memorable - a lady comes to my house, first encounter - i open the door and my jaw drops with "wow" she says "Hi" and as I close the door our lips meet and we stay in a lip kiss only no hands on the body - just the lips - for 20 minutes and she has an orgasm right there - it was the most incredible connection I have ever felt - just the lips - I saw her 3 times in 7 days - and then we went off the clock - great sex, great connection - albeit too short a time - but amazing what the kiss can do for some of us.

As we age - slower, patience, appreciation, awareness - feel it all, inhale it, live it... so much better than the bangin' days... but as I always say, so you're 50 and been doing this for 30-35 years - of course YOU are better today... smooches to all of you great kissers out there - hope our lips meet... xoxoxo
  • fawn
  • 06-08-2011, 06:49 AM
yes, she does! but fawn kissing you, you kissing her back, and the two of you kissing me at the same time is something I'll always remember! Originally Posted by DustyHands
And trust me baby, the smile on your face was priceless...I wont ever forget that...I am glad we left you with some great memories....
Kissing is very important and there are some great kissers out there, Fawn's kisses are yummy as are Reese's. Some of the gents have rocked my world...ain't nothin' like warm welcoming and yummy delish kisses. It was a huge compliment when a gent rated me in the top three all time great kissers he had experienced and when a lady stated that my lips were like warm wet soft little pillows.....LOL
CrossRoads... It takes two!!!

Soft, sensual, seductive kisses... Just a hint... a tease....
Something to moisten the lips.. leading into a kiss that will drop you to your knees..
Passion... it brings butterflies to your tummy...
And wetness to my lips!!

Kissing... one of my favorites to get me started!!