Panties or no Panties

No panties here....ever. If by some chance you catch me with them on, just pullem' to the side and get to work
Gonzo DFW, I will second the cotillion panties. Nobody wears those anymore *sigh*

No panties here....ever. If by some chance you catch me with them on, just pullem' to the side and get to work Originally Posted by reese foster

Hot Damn...I wanna go to work!
Sexy panties are very nice,makes you think about whats under there??Thats the fun..
  • Tooly
  • 04-14-2010, 07:40 PM
If she has a dress or a short skirt on or even a t shirt or button up shirt NO Panties. That is sooooo sexy. Just enough you can get a peek every now and then. A nice sexy nighty or lingerie Panties make them even be more sexy. Also, Nothing beats the feel of nice kitty covered with silk panties to get the mood going. What a turn on.
  • OFF
  • 04-14-2010, 07:55 PM
No panties here....ever. If by some chance you catch me with them on, just pullem' to the side and get to work Originally Posted by reese foster
NO PANTIES HERE! Originally Posted by berkleigh
Show us!

Pleeeeeazz!

OFF :-)
It depends on my mood. No panties is good at times, but the anticipation involved with peeling panties is hard to beat. Slowly lifting up a tight skirt to reveal panties that have a phat triangular bulge is a site I'll NEVER get tired of seeing.
I would luv to go pantyless when out and about, but after attending a club that had black chairs and a black light......my thoughts on this are PANTIES (thong or lacy boy shorts) all the way, unless I know for certain that every time I sit, my bottom will be totally protected by my dress/skirt, from where other pantyless and not so clean or at least easily excitable and juicy women have sat.....eeewwww.
Is this a trick question.....lol end result better be the same. I think it is sexier with panties....gives the idea of using my imagination to best unveil the hidden treasure. I like it when i am going out to a restaurant, bar, etc...and a woman has no undies... Often I like to slip my hand in and sample how wet it may be.

Okay guys, so do you like it when a woman wears panties or no panties? Is it easier or sexier if there's nothing there? Dose it turn you on when she doesnt wear panties? And woman, do yall like wearing pantie or going with nothing?
  • Aflac
  • 04-14-2010, 09:57 PM

Fuckin'A - Ms. Foster.

Priceless!
Definitely panties. Let me have the fun of unwrapping the package.

Throw in stockings and a garter belt. Put the panties over the garters so we can leave the stockings and garter belt the whole time.
Doesnt matter as long as they arent granny panties. I kinda like unwrapping the present at times but no panties with a tight lil dress on..mmmmmm OK, wheres my fffing phone?

my .02
Tara Baby just meet me at the door with a smile
on your face and your panties in your hand.
Ah Reese, can attest to the accuracy of your quote, except for the thigh high day. Off to the shower I go....

Tara Baby just meet me at the door with a smile
on your face and your panties in your hand. Originally Posted by Redsan
You got it, just tell me when.
Definitely panties. Let me have the fun of unwrapping the package.

Throw in stockings and a garter belt. Put the panties over the garters so we can leave the stockings and garter belt the whole time. Originally Posted by GneissGuy

YES...what GneissGuy said! I'm ashamed to admit that I drooled noticeably while picturing that vision. Okay, no I'm not...hehe

And RambroCreed...you have a way with words. I laughed but also couldn't agree with you more