I'm treating this as a confession...

Rey was hiring for blowjobs but it sounds like he has an NBA policy.

Originally Posted by WTF
If I was hiring them, it would be to help out woomby, shammy and you get your "jungle fever" urges satisfied by sucking on all those cocks and for the bukkake party that woomby has invited you to. But no, I had nothing to do with what you try to insinuate. But nice try though.
If I was hiring them, it would be to help out woomby, shammy and you get your "jungle fever" urges satisfied by sucking on all those cocks and for the bukkake party that woomby has invited you to. But no, I had nothing to do with what you try to insinuate. But nice try though. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
So you just admitted that you want to come suck on black men's cocks and have a bukkake party with them. Be who you are.
So you just admitted that you want to come suck on black men's cocks and have a bukkake party with them. Be who you are. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Underpants, Underpants
does whatever an Underpants can
spins his lie, any size
catches cum between his eyes
Look out! here cums the Underpants
is he stupid? listen, Bud
He's got radioactive libtard blood
can he screw up a thread?
take a look at the post above
Hey there!!! there goes the Underpants
in the chill of night
at the scene of a post
like a streaking libtard
he arrives just in time!!
Underpants, Underpants
Friendly ECCIE Underpants
Wealth and fame?
he's got none
being a libtard is his reward
to him .. life is a great big libtard gang bang
wherever there's a thread he can fuck up
you'll find Underpants

You're a true artist Waco!
You're a true artist Waco! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It's WaKKKo
None other than to satisfy their racist impulses.....can't talk this way face to face but here they can get together and race-bait, tell stupid racist jokes and then...when called on it, tell us that in reality, we are the racists. Pathetic and stupid. Originally Posted by timpage
apparently you didn't get the memo that "affirmative action" only applies to fucking up our education system. fortunately businesses only care about real qualifications.

This is it, in nutshell. They have racist tendencies, but don't have the balls to talk this way to someone's face because they know it would end with them getting pummeled like the bitches they are. So they come in here and chit chat, like bitches. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You would. Maybe you can tell it at the next pointy-hat meeting. You can all have a good laugh as you try to forget about your tiny penises and unsatisfied wives. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Underpants, Underpants
spins his lie, any size
in the chill of night
at the scene of a post
like a streaking libtard
Underpants, Underpants
Wealth and fame?
he's got none
you'll find Underpants
I'll also be telling you I told you so, State's Attorney Page.

Does the State Bar of Texas know about your activities here? Originally Posted by DSK
No, why don't we get together and I'll give you some ID after I slap your fat smug face? Eh?
Whacko wrote a poem. Which he is apparently going to post ad nauseum in every thread. 'Tard.

apparently you didn't get the memo that "affirmative action" only applies to fucking up our education system. fortunately businesses only care about real qualifications.

Underpants, Underpants
spins his lie, any size
in the chill of night
at the scene of a post
like a streaking libtard
Underpants, Underpants
Wealth and fame?
he's got none
you'll find Underpants Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Whacko wrote a poem. Which he is apparently going to post ad nauseum in every thread. 'Tard. Originally Posted by timpage

Those are lyrics. Not a poem. Learn the fucking difference. And I doubt if he will be posting it 50 times a day like the spamming asshole freelance faggot from Arkansas whom you rush to defend!
So you just admitted that you want to come suck on black men's cocks and have a bukkake party with them. Be who you are. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Highlighting cherry picked areas of a post is about the norm for you lying liberals. You all are real good about submitting less than the full truth about things then screaming that it is the ONLY truth. Nice try at transference again , but, alas, it won't work now, just like it's never worked all the other previous times woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot. Good luck with your bukkake party. Hope you get some of that baby batter for your acne and the other complexion problems you suffer from.
  • DSK
  • 06-16-2015, 05:52 PM
No, why don't we get together and I'll give you some ID after I slap your fat smug face? Eh? Originally Posted by timpage
After you slap my face, I'll pound your face into the dirt, counselor. You will need to apologize, too, you ignorant slut.

What city do you live in? I'll travel there.
Those are lyrics. Not a poem. Learn the fucking difference. And I doubt if he will be posting it 50 times a day like the spamming asshole freelance faggot from Arkansas whom you rush to defend! Originally Posted by lustylad
I thought you didn't spew homophobic insults? I guess it's do as I say, not as I do? Fucking hypocrite piece of subhuman shit.
After you slap my face, I'll pound your face into the dirt, counselor. You will need to apologize, too, you ignorant slut.

What city do you live in - I'll travel there. Originally Posted by DSK
Ladies, ladies... you're both hideous
Highlighting cherry picked areas of a post is about the norm for you lying liberals. You all are real good about submitting less than the full truth about things then screaming that it is the ONLY truth. Nice try at transference again , but, alas, it won't work now, just like it's never worked all the other previous times woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot. Good luck with your bukkake party. Hope you get some of that baby batter for your acne and the other complexion problems you suffer from. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
If you actually think I'm gay or work at a fucking gloryhole, you need to have your head examined by a professional. It's enough. Come with a relevant take on something or be gone. You haven't said one goddamn coherent thing about a single subject other than truckstop gloryholes, the entire time you've been posting.
  • DSK
  • 06-16-2015, 05:59 PM
Ladies, ladies... you're both hideous Originally Posted by WombRaider
As a prosecutor with the law behind him, he is used to pushing people around. The little faggot can't do it without the power of the state behind him.