Is coed for advertising?

How do they approve an Ad and give an infraction at the same time? Just reject the ad and make the provider fix it. This is getting fucking silly around here. Originally Posted by Kickrocks

Its a joke...I got pointed for an ad that had already been approved and posted more then twice
Coed will be for advertising soon enough.
But what will there be to draw traffic to it?
Coed will be for advertising soon enough.
But what will there be to draw traffic to it? Originally Posted by Spit It Out
Coed is full of ads and spam. Any interesting threads get started the mods. close them. St C, if you give a damn I have a lot to share with you!!!
Its a joke...I got pointed for an ad that had already been approved and posted more then twice Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
We need to be helping the ladies post. Not discouraging them by pointing them.. We are literally cutting the nip off the breast that feeds us!!!!!!!!!!
Silly, getting pointed after approval.
Wondering if people stay up all night thinking of treads to start so they have some kind of human interaction? IDK What do ya'll think?
This thread might be an example of that. Sometimes people don't like reading about weird stuff that other people do, so they gang up with others to try to suppress it instead of skipping it and participating in threads they do like.

Sometimes they even post promiscuously on every other thread whether they're really interested or not, just to push the stuff they don't like onto page 2 and suppress it that way.

Maybe they think they're getting away with something cute, but it's pretty transparent, and it comes off a little prudish.
Maybe it's just someone wanting to spur conversation, why so cynical DN?
This thread might be an example of that. Sometimes people don't like reading about weird stuff that other people do, so they gang up with others to try to suppress it instead of skipping it and participating in threads they do like.

Sometimes they even post promiscuously on every other thread whether they're really interested or not, just to push the stuff they don't like onto page 2 and suppress it that way.

Maybe they think they're getting away with something cute, but it's pretty transparent, and it comes off a little prudish. Originally Posted by Dev Null
What are you talking about? I consider your post to be insulting to me! But go ahead and create drama where there was none!
Maybe it's just someone wanting to spur conversation, why so cynical DN? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Guess dn didn't notice how dead coed has been? Especially this weekend! We care about the entirety of eccie! Not just a special interest!!
What are you talking about? I consider your post to be insulting to me! But go ahead and create drama where there was none! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I'm sorry that you feel insulted, even though I didn't mention you by name. You can always RTM if you feel that I was out of line, but I don't think that's the case.
I'm sorry that you feel insulted, even though I didn't mention you by name. You can always RTM if you feel that I was out of line, but I don't think that's the case. Originally Posted by Dev Null
You should look up the word proxy! Ohh i'm sorry you definitely know the meaning AND how too !
You should look up the word proxy! Ohh i'm sorry you definitely know the meaning AND how too ! Originally Posted by winn dixie
If that's what you want to assume, but you would be wrong. Just telling it like it is from my own point of view with no outside influence.
If that's what you want to assume, but you would be wrong. Just telling it like it is from my own point of view with no outside influence. Originally Posted by Dev Null
I do not assume anything at anytime! Your timing and innuendo are proof enough! We can all see what your proxy is for.
Just trying to livin' up the place
Innuendo? What does an Italian suppository have to do with it?