Arpaio Arizona Sheriff

..i see no diferences from Arpiao and Hitler at all..
By the way, i'm an illegal inmigrant from Russia. Originally Posted by eagle
Then I would cancel those plans to vacation in Arizona, if I were you...

.. but I am not, and that is painfully obvious.

Oh, BTW, I would "sight" you some differences, but since you cannot see, I suppose it would be a waste of time and effort. In the meantime, enjoy your illegal stay in the United States of America.
  • eagle
  • 09-09-2010, 09:17 AM
Then I would cancel those plans to vacation in Arizona, if I were you...
--------------
wHY SHOULD I? i am WHITE, BLOND with BLUE eyes, i won't be stop, those racist Arizona cops will think i'm an American. What a bunch of ignorants they are.

-----------------

.. but I am not, and that is painfully obvious.

If you are Hispanic, please don't go.

--------------------------------

Oh, BTW, I would "sight" you some differences, but since you cannot see, I suppose it would be a waste of time and effort. In the meantime, enjoy your illegal stay in the United States of America. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Mmmm last time i check my vision was 20/20 SIGHT.

And yes i will enjoy my visit to beautiful Mexican Texas.
In Russia, you can find ice everywhere. In Texas, ICE finds YOU!

• eagle
  • 09-10-2010, 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by gnadfly

LMAO. : ohmy:
Charging him is one thing.........getting a conviction is another...............good luck with that...........sheep
Obama's administration has shaped up to be the most racist in our nation's history.

But wait, they're almost all black... and BLACKS surely can't be RACIST!

eagle - if you're really from Russia, then why do you think of Hitler in terms of American brainwashing/conditioning? hm... Must have been the Holomodor going straight to yer head. Yer funny!

Originally Posted by gnadfly
Only if you're White, ICE is under strict orders not to mess with the messkins. But Russian invaders are fair game, I've heard.
Want to PROVE Arpaio is a racist? Then find an case where he stopped an ILLEGAL immigrant who was NOT Hispanic and then let them go. Immigration laws do not have a race associated with them. There are plenty of Chinese illegal immigrants, as well (apparently from news reports) plenty of middle east illegal immigrants. Maybe they pale in comparison to the number of Hispanic immigrants, but I'm sure that is more of a "geography" issue than a racial one.

Now I am no strict fan of the police and certainly know that SOME are crooked as a crack in concrete. But the law is the LAW.

If we have problem law enforcement officers, lets take care of them. But targeting one specific law officer with the entire weight of the Federal Government for months and months on end because he doesn't hold your political views and enforces laws they wish he wouldn't is un-American.

I'm absolutely CERTAIN that if the Federal Government put the limitless dollars and manpower into performing a witch-hunt on any one of us (especially us on THIS board), that they could at the very least find something to charge us with and it wouldn't take MONTHS worth of investigation to do it.

-sd
  • eagle
  • 09-10-2010, 03:18 PM
Want to PROVE Arpaio is a racist? Then find an case where he stopped an ILLEGAL immigrant who was NOT Hispanic and then let them go. Immigration laws do not have a race associated with them. Originally Posted by shadowdrive
Inmigration law is fair and square and THE TERRORIST Arpiao is not fair, he target LATINO neighborhood and you, me and everybody knows that a fact Junior.

Oh yeah Arpiao is not a racist, Obama is lol.
  • eagle
  • 09-10-2010, 03:22 PM
Obama's administration has shaped up to be the most racist in our nation's history.

MMMMMM really?

eagle - if you're really from Russia, then why do you think of Hitler in terms of American brainwashing/conditioning? hm... Must have been the Holomodor going straight to yer head. Yer funny! Originally Posted by In the Doghouse
LOL i hate Hitler as much as i hate Arpiao, if that cop have the power of Hitler, he will by force deports all the hard working Latino inmigrants.

I don't believe in boarders/ frontiers or whatever lol etc. etc. etc.
Charging him is one thing.........getting a conviction is another...............good luck with that...........sheep Originally Posted by dearhunter
Yeah that's Roger Clemens said
..... he will by force deports all the hard working Latino inmigrants. .....

I don't believe in boarders ....... / frontiers or whatever lol etc. etc. etc. Originally Posted by eagle
Nothing like a Russian coming over here, and being here illegally I might add, and preaching about "force" ...... "boarders" ..... "frontiers" ....

... or "whatever" ..........

And I am with you on those "boarders" ....

....I don't allow them in my house, ...

.... because they tend to over stay their welcome.
Yeah that's Roger Clemens said Originally Posted by carkido45
Is there any particular reason you mentioned Clemens?

Or was it that he is accused of lying about usage?

The Good Sheriff has not been charged with a crime....BTW.... and certainly not lying.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...d_for_steroids

Just looking at the list, it seems like a disproportionate number of players using "enhancing" drugs have been minorities.. Just saying.
LOL i hate Hitler as much as i hate Arpiao, if that cop have the power of Hitler, he will by force deports all the hard working Latino inmigrants.

I don't believe in boarders/ frontiers or whatever lol etc. etc. etc. Originally Posted by eagle
Unbelievable! You break OUR laws to be here and then you criticize OUR laws... Here's a suggestion, if you don't like it, get the F**K out.

And don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!!!
  • eagle
  • 09-11-2010, 10:57 AM
Unbelievable! You break OUR laws to be here and then you criticize OUR laws... Here's a suggestion, if you don't like it, get the F**K out Originally Posted by Westsideboy
I agreed with the inmigration laws, but not with the terrorist Arpiao.