Chat Problem

• GMTA
  • 02-10-2013, 04:22 PM
now where did you find me photo on that coffee cup they were all supposed to be destroyed copper top
GMTA - you didn't know I was a....
Attached Images File Type: jpg unicorn2ni.jpg (190.1 KB, 201 views)
you realize that eventually all this is going to be closed because its for Technical Questions about the site ..I'm thinking use the Sandbox before a Mod steps in lol Originally Posted by robs4.1
Too late, LOL!

<--- Has a thread in the sandbox. Originally Posted by Miss Brienne
And until Chat gets back up and running, lets all keep the posts to that thread please.
i just began having that problem, i have ah hp laptop
Chat is down right now.
Yeah, it's on another thread. Been down since yesterday, it looks like.
Just tried to log into chat.... Chat is still down...
I thought eccie chat was just taking a nap yesterday, but must have taken a sleeping pill.
Chat is still down today Feb 11,2013. Guess we will not get laid on Valentines.
Any of the mods have an update or any idea when chat will be back?? I miss it!!! I'm actually having to work at my desk instead of play without it..
America's productivity will improve with the chat down. Watch for a big jump on the GDP numbers.
look to the Sandbox if you wish to chat elsewhere
Im going crazy without chat! Does anyone know when it will be up again? Are they even working to fix the problem?
The problem with Chat is being worked on. Unfortunately, I do not have a timeline as to how soon it will be back.

Please be patient.
  • Mokoa
  • 02-11-2013, 08:47 PM
Thread with the same topic merged with this one. Let's keep the Chat Problem discussion to this thread, please.