Making a provider orgasm - Why?

I also voted 'other'. Basically options 1 & 2. ( Or 'A' & 'B').
I also agree with several of the other gentlemen's comments as to why they like to make the lady 'O'. It just plain enhances the encounter. Puts the cherry on top, if you will.
  • 05-13-2015, 05:11 AM
Other: I treat a provider like any woman I was in love or care for.... (with minus heavy Dfk and Daty).

A woman's comfort is very important to me. So much so, that if I feel you are uncomfortable or not having a good time, I am quick to fake it just to be done. I'm a sensual lover (that sounds gay I know), but I do aim to make sure both parties have a good time.
Nothing more fulfilling than bringing a woman to an unexpected genuine completion....
Not sure if a provider would opt for going 20 minutes over the hour to have an orgasm or ending the session after the duration scheduled; I expect the latter. Of course, an orgasm in the original allotted time would be a welcomed perk.
Seems the only other option is to have her just lay there yawning.
I like the look on a women's face I like how it make her feel and the way it makes me feel. If I can't make a women have a O I won't see her again it's just the best feeling to let a women happy.
I think this begins when a guy first starts fucking - there's an ego trip about being good in bed or at least having the girl remember you afterwards: leaving your mark, so to speak. I can't imagine fucking and not making it your mission for the woman to feel something. I don't pretend IOP isn't an I, but being glad you were there makes it seem less business-y.
To echo what Zipster said, there is an excitement factor to a woman being turned on enough to have an orgasm that is like pouring gas on the fire of my own already heightened sexual excitement. I have been content before when my lover has an orgasm and I do not....I also started hobbying almost exclusively to eat pussy to my hearts content though and this is what I pay for sometimes as opposed to just getting my nut.
I put other because I'm not entirely sure I've ever really given a provider an orgasm; although I do try and put forth some effort into making it fun for both of us and I do appreciate good IOP. Something about satisfying a lady makes me feel good and even though I'm reasonably sure it's all pretend for me it's still nice and I'm usually having a little too much fun to tell the difference between real O or pretend O in the moment.
for me to get the most out of an experience, I need to connect with a partner even if that connection is a role she plays. I enjoy giving pleasure as much as I enjoy getting and it raises my enjoyment level if I feel as if she is having fun as well.
I voted other,

It is part of the fantasy. I Feel great when she O's or at least fakes the O. My cock is harder, passion is intense and yes my O is much better then if she is not into it. I tend not to revisit ladies where the chemistry does not exist and she is only interested in getting me off and out the door. Especially since I only do multi hour visits.

Ass
Not only is it a turn on for me but I want the provider to enjoy it because I think that will "relax" our interaction and lead to more pleasure for both of us.
Not only is it a turn on for me but I want the provider to enjoy it because I think that will "relax" our interaction and lead to more pleasure for both of us. Originally Posted by gladius82
Most assurdly makes me Harder and makes me cum harder . Just knowing that I made her O also turns me on !
Other...

There is almost nothing better at all than having a hot sexy women cumming on your tongue...her satisfaction strangely is more important to me than mine. I am here for the female connection, albeit a very brief connection in the hobby setting, the most intimate connection is orgasmic...to me that is what it is all about. I can always just stay home for my own release.

If the lady is not into me or the action and is pretty lifeless or emotionless well then there is really no reason to be there. I want to please as much as I am being pleased.
  • Tetas
  • 05-13-2015, 01:29 PM
You gotta have SOMETHING to do during the other 58 minutes of the hour.

So you asked the question... What do you think? Originally Posted by cafriend
Loving the responses here!

I asked this because I've been asked on several occasions if I had an orgasm or came close to having one.

Quite naturally, I'm a very insatiable woman . . .