You Review 1 But Not The Other?

Reviews are here primarily to inform the potential "buyers" of the quality of service. There are not written to boost or degrade the ego of a provider. Yes, I know this has not been the case on a few occasions but I'm talking about the principle here.
I can easily see why a guy wouldn't write a review on a girl who has 10+ reviews stating the exact same thing about how great her service is.
On the other hand I'm sure there is some guys who write many (or little) reviews to brag about who/how many they've been with. Originally Posted by Shayla
HUMMMMMM really???
I have always wondered this and a other girls I have talked to have also asked me the same question.

Why will guys always review the young tiny spinners but when they see bbws they wont review them?

I see many guys who like all types of reviews some write reviews but others wont. If the girls are tiny they dont seem to have a problem posting reviews even it is a no recommendation but when it comes to the curvy girls they dont review.

Why is that?

Are you scared to post a review about a bbw? Originally Posted by Britttany_love
If a woman does a good job or above, I'll do a review on her. If it's "ho hum," then I won't do a review of her. It may not have been a good day for her, and I don't really want to hammer a woman for that. If she's really terrible, or is bad news, I'd definitely do a review to warn the other guys.

If I pick a woman to do a session with, it's because I'm already attracted to her. I see her as being beautiful, hot, etc. So, whether she's a BBW or a spinner isn't going to matter... her performance will matter though.
There seems to be several reason why reviews are not written. I was told that some guys WONT write a review unless they are asked, Some are afraid of hurting another providers feelings by showing partiality, Some men think it's too time consuming and review will get rejected by moderator, some men write reviews and other men ridicule them about it in some way on the board, and other reasons not mentioned.
There seems to be several reason why reviews are not written. I was told that some guys WONT write a review unless they are asked, Some are afraid of hurting another providers feelings by showing partiality, Some men think it's too time consuming and review will get rejected by moderator, some men write reviews and other men ridicule them about it in some way on the board, and other reasons not mentioned. Originally Posted by Anita Lay
Some guys don't write reviews because they are cheating on thier ATF! Think about that one!
For many guys here it's more about bragging rights. Look at it this way honey..you got the MONEY! It's not just a size thing either, but a reputation thing too.

I know several guys who will not review me on Eccie for fear of hurting or pissing off an ATF...I give a flip lol. If the women in this business make them that stupid and even "scared" either put a ring on her finger so she can stop hooking, or do what the hell you want and don't let her lead you around like a love sick puppy! Originally Posted by London Rayne
I agree London, I am having that very problem now to the point I will only accept reviews from a certain kinda guy..
I agree London, I am having that very problem now to the point I will only accept reviews from a certain kinda guy.. Originally Posted by chrissy
Care to share what kind of guy that might be?
Sure! But keep in mind I just recently changed my "reviewer" policy so I'm still working on the kinks..lol..But bottom line is PLEASE DO NOT review me unless I say it is ok..Jut take a gander at all the backpage reviews, These ladies probably aren't even aware they are seeing eccie reviewers yet getting bashed instead of being offered advice.
Still looking, good point and didn't think of that one.
Sure! But keep in mind I just recently changed my "reviewer" policy so I'm still working on the kinks..lol..But bottom line is PLEASE DO NOT review me unless I say it is ok..Jut take a gander at all the backpage reviews, These ladies probably aren't even aware they are seeing eccie reviewers yet getting bashed instead of being offered advice. Originally Posted by chrissy

With all respect reviews are not the choice of the provider. I do think you should make sure they are accurate and respectful but they are there for the hobbyist and not the provider. I review so other hobbyist can make an informed choice on a provider. I just don't get someone saying they don't want people to review them unless it's ok with them.
How do you change a reviewer policy? I am lost on this one...hmmmmmm
How do you change a reviewer policy? I am lost on this one...hmmmmmm Originally Posted by Anita Lay
I don't think you can deny people from reviewing you on ECCIE and maintain a showcase. So I don't think I don't think you can change "reviewer policy"
Still looking, good point and didn't think of that one. Originally Posted by Anita Lay
So the CHEATER, is CHEATING, on the CHEATIE?
Sure! But keep in mind I just recently changed my "reviewer" policy so I'm still working on the kinks..lol..But bottom line is PLEASE DO NOT review me unless I say it is ok..Jut take a gander at all the backpage reviews, These ladies probably aren't even aware they are seeing eccie reviewers yet getting bashed instead of being offered advice. Originally Posted by chrissy
I'm not sure how you can change or affect the reviewer policy you might have, but I'm still interested in knowing what kind of "Guy" you would allow to review you? If I understand you correctly, most all your sessions are wonderful, but you won't let or request the hobbyist do NOT publish a review. If a session goes south, I'm not sure how you might control that, but again, what kind of guy do you let write a review about you?
SL, our next main discussion will be how to cheat and not get caught.
signs of a cheater.
what do you consider as cheating?
SL, our next main discussion will be how to cheat and not get caught.
signs of a cheater.
what do you consider as cheating? Originally Posted by Anita Lay
Well if you’re married, or have a commitment with an ATF and you don't honor that commitment, I would consider that cheating.

How do you NOT get caught cheating.... it’s like getting pregnant, just don't do it! LOL There are boat loads of guys here that can give council on how to do that, far more qualified than me. I was married for 20+ years and never even thought of cheating. Now I’m single and having the time of my life. And ladies like you are the reason! Well you and SNL and Irish Vixen and ……. You get my point!