Tongues of Steel

I played Tuba in middle school and high school. ;P
Ahhhhhhh......the "music lessons" learned in the sound proof music rooms after class.
I've had mild to pretty severe bruxism (grinding of teeth or jaw clenching) for a good portion of the last ten years. So I suppose that would explain why I've never had a problem with "marathonlingus".

If you're smooth, wet, and delicious I'd have no problem with extended sessions. I should use this to my advantage when I go for my first reviews

I've always preferred to start very tenderly, let her sink into it like a hot bath. Then gradually increase in intensity until I'm pleased she is pleased. Rhythm is key, for both participants, being in sync is incredible.

I'd be curious to find a woman who will explosively squirt all over my face while I do so. I'll put it on the bucketlist.
Not fucking around..HONEST answer to this. Speech therapy. It builds the muscles of the tongue... Research it..no weights..True stuff. Originally Posted by travis13131
I played Tuba in middle school and high school. ;P
Ahhhhhhh......the "music lessons" learned in the sound proof music rooms after class. Originally Posted by 7Dust
Wow, I underwent speech therapy and played tuba. That certainly explains a lot.
Also, tuba is great for mastering breath control and building lung capacity. Don't have to come up for air very often.
Lol. Busted ear drums allow me to breathe thru my ears. But when she orgasms , I damn near suffocate
  • tron
  • 02-06-2015, 09:43 PM
Jasmine, its just you. You obviously do not know how to eat pussy. You forgot to chew ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Chewing is not a good idea - unless requested - and I have only had 1 woman ever say 'bite my clit'. How would like some woman with sharp teeth chewing on the head of your dick like it was a piece of bubble gum?

Also, the area Jasmine described is called a 'frenum', The one under your tongue is the 'frenulum linguae'.

If your frenum was sore, then maybe your mouth was too far away from the area you were stimulating. I had probably the longest DATY I have ever done today. I am only a little bit sore, but my partner was grinding her pelvis on my face.