Adam Fucking Schiff Is A Tour De Force An Amazing Amazing Man

The reality, “ it’s hard to listen to things you don’t want to hear”, the truth hurts.

Keep that bucket of Vagisil handy.

Viva La Schiffty Schiff Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Since you get your ass handed to you on a daily basis you might want to keep a lot of Preparation H handy. In fact rub it all yourself daily you've become nothing but a hemorrhoid with ears, lol.
What is it about Schiff that makes liberals want to suck his penis?
Gave me goosebumps and tingles up my leg watching his Senate trial performance the last 2 days.

I didnt know he was this fucking brilliant of a strategist, litigator, and orator. He has commanded the attention of the Senate and the World. He's embarrassed Trump's lawyers made their case and law degrees look like shit. Its clear they're out of their leagues. Schiff has successfully reached the independent voters and swing states with FACT AFTER FACT in a compelling and devastating way with evidence.

What a masterful performance. I couldnt be more proud with this group that Nancy Pelosi put together. They made the Republican senators assholes squeamish. It was fucking awesome to watch.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
He is a stupid faggot like you!
What is it about Schiff that makes liberals want to suck his penis? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Liberals love sucking cock...
Trump is going to be the only Impeached (not convicted) President to be reelected!!!!!! I wonder what the Democrats will try to pull during his next term?????
shitty
  • oeb11
  • 01-24-2020, 07:32 AM
Trump is going to be the only Impeached (not convicted) President to be reelected!!!!!! I wonder what the Democrats will try to pull during his next term????? Originally Posted by Financeman22
nazi pelosi is already plotting Impeachment 2021!
What is it about Schiff that makes liberals want to suck his penis? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
he, and its not just him alone, but the whole lot of them including hellary, brings to mind joe mccarthy

the caricature joe mccarthy that the left loves to bash, without any redeeming value, not the joe mccarthy ann coulter defends

the russian smears, the lie upon lie upon lie, the being wrong for three solid years, seeing the evidence and not accepting it but always attempting to find some alternative to the truth, the have no shame just blithely moves along attitude, the overweening pride and the continuous lying smears

he is indefensible but the left controls the news media and the academy so the pitiful story of the last three years wont burn in our collective memory as the shame it is with Schiff as the poster child for all that has been wrong, for in order for the left to survive they have to continue to ignore truth and find alternatives

the whole lot of them are little joe mccarthys,
nazi pelosi is already plotting Impeachment 2021! Originally Posted by oeb11
There Will be consequences.
Trump is going to be the only Impeached (not convicted) President to be reelected!!!!!! I wonder what the Democrats will try to pull during his next term????? Originally Posted by Financeman22
Is there some unwritten law that states he can’t be once again impeached after the Whitewash? I’m not aware of one.

The judiciary committees inquiry into obstruction of justice isn’t closed. The day after Don Maghan becomes available for questioning they will call him, and expose more lies until Election Day.

I would like to see Schiff chair that inquiry.

Viva La Schiffty Schiff
There Will be consequences. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I Think a few Democrats will come up missing.
Is there some unwritten law that states he can’t be once again impeached after the Whitewash? I’m not aware of one.

The judiciary committees inquiry into obstruction of justice isn’t closed. The day after Don Maghan becomes available for questioning they will call him, and expose more lies until Election Day.

I would like to see Schiff chair that inquiry.

Viva La Schiffty Schiff Originally Posted by Jaxson66
LOL. Already moving onto the next "gotcha" now that this one is obviously going to end in another failure for the left.

VIVA LA ACQUITTAL!!
nazi pelosi is already plotting Impeachment 2021! Originally Posted by oeb11
The Dems are likely to win the Senate if the Russian sympathizers in the Freedom caucus Whitewash the trial.

And each of those Russian sympathizers will be on the record.

In this country #Rightmatters
There Will be consequences. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You’re god damn right there will be.

The day there’s a new president and Attorney General, many in the fat lying bastards regime will face consequences.
The Dems are likely to win the Senate if the Russian sympathizers in the Freedom caucus Whitewash the trial.

And each of those Russian sympathizers will be on the record.

In this country #Rightmatters Originally Posted by Jaxson66
You’re god damn right there will be.

The day there’s a new president and Attorney General, many in the fat lying bastards regime will face consequences. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Poor Jax. Continued wishful thinking all the way around.

VIVA LA ACQUITTAL!!