Brittney Because, a Rude self centered , inconsiderate Bitch

Brittany I suspect you are being sincere and something other then pure selfishness and laziness held you back this morning and I do believe you feel bad and I do believe before he began to be disrespectful, you did try to make things right with him ....

So with all that being said, the powers that were meant to work against you will be turned around and work in your favor. It happens to me all the time.

Trust me, the quote below should be the least of your worries ........

people that read this thread and have doubts about contacting me, please do not. Originally Posted by BrittneyBecauze
She is hot tikkler33. Scrumptious is a good word
You are so wrong. Brittney considered no one but herself . but hey it worked out great for me . i saw on backpage that Torrie Lynn was back in town since i have seen her several times the booking was easy. i got a room at the PI and we arrived at the same time. i walked to her car to greet her and i found a ladies diamond ring. stamped inside was 18k so i knew the diamond was real and good quality. it was probably from a woman cheating on her husband . Stopped by a pawn shop to have it checked and the diamond is 1 karat . they offered me 750 on a loan. this ring is easy worth 5000 so thank you Brittney
Yep, I know that. That's why I was politely suggesting that a rule change might be considered by the powers that be. Originally Posted by tikkler33
Oh, I knew you understood that. Some others might have taken it as permission, so I thought I better clarify.
  • ackvt
  • 08-16-2012, 03:18 PM
Well I tried to post this earlier but it hasn't appeared... sorry if this is a repeat...

I spent some time with Brittney today and she did have a new nail job. She told me about this thread and that she felt bad but wasn't comfortable about how she looked... Texasfan, I think she was trying to give you the whole package, based on some of your comments I could easily see you complaining about her nails. Anyway I had a great time with her, too bad Texafan will never know. And TXFan... classy move finding an engagement ring and hawking it... always good when people like you profit from others misfortune. Ever think the place you were had a lost and found?
i saw on backpage that Torrie Lynn was back in town since i have seen her several times the booking was easy. i got a room at the PI and we arrived at the same time. i walked to her car to greet her Originally Posted by Texanfan
Yay!! See you had a wonderful day after all, just as I hoped you would!

But really, backpage and a PI... It seems another good reason that we were not meant to become acquainted, we clearly are not on the same page/level at all, but I am really glad that you found the type of provider you were looking for.

~ Hobby Safe
Would it be more appropriate to discuss her jamming body and her inviting little landing strip in a new thread ?
Well I tried to post this earlier but it hasn't appeared... sorry if this is a repeat...

I spent some time with Brittney today and she did have a new nail job. She told me about this thread and that she felt bad but wasn't comfortable about how she looked... Texasfan, I think she was trying to give you the whole package, based on some of your comments I could easily see you complaining about her nails. Anyway I had a great time with her, too bad Texafan will never know. And TXFan... classy move finding an engagement ring and hawking it... always good when people like you profit from others misfortune. Ever think the place you were had a lost and found? Originally Posted by ackvt
3 post toughguy...fuckem
Would it be more appropriate to discuss her jamming body and her inviting little landing strip in a new thread ? Originally Posted by copper
I think it is relevant to this topic. But that's just me. Someone else might think otherwise!
It's a shame this shitstorm got started. Brittney's pics look hot. Originally Posted by tikkler33
It's an ill wind that blows no good.
Why can't we get along? There is no reason to be negative and judging others. All you have to do is walk away, because karma will get you anyways. I don't know texasfan but has TOFTT many times, and Brittney is a total sweetheart and classy girl. Let's just agree to disagree.
Hmm 2 threads already. 1 more thread and I'm gonna start calling you Eccie Addict 2.0
I'll never understand why some guys have meltdowns like this....

Ok so she fucked up and intentionally didn't see you, I get that.......Put it on blast once (if you feel its necessary) and move on ...........there's just to much pussy out there to be melting down like this bro.

Posting it once gets the message across but bitching about it over and over makes one look like a whiney bitch
In my opinion, regarding the ring, the right thing to do is to inform the PI office and have them post a notice before claiming it as yours. You can still do that.
Hi Brittney, sounds like you made the right decision. Im here if you want to meet someone nice.