Trump visit

Now Trump claims that he opened the Apple plant, bringing high-paying jobs back to America. The plant has been open since 2013, when Obama was in office, making Apple computers the whole time.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/trump...in-fake-claim/

No surprise, the man can't open his mouth without lying. Originally Posted by Dev Null
Taking credit for what others have done is what he does.
Same with his real estate "Empire". He builds nothing.
He just buys a building without paying contractors for upgrades, puts his name on it and claims the credit for it's existence.
I didn't say she was the only one. You are the one who said she hasn't uttered anything intelligent or substantial. I just explained to you that she has. I really don't understand your kind of stupid but I do admire your dedication to it. Adios dude. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Stupid is as stupid says. Pay attention now. You mentioned Melania's vocal support for the troops as a Direct comparison to Michelle. It wasn't a general statement.
Michelle did the Exact same thing as did every single First Lady before her thus nullifying your argument.

As another already mentioned, speaking multiple languages is common and even a necessity for many in Europe. Intellect is not a requirement to do so although exposure is.

Is this really that difficult to follow? Why is it always the most ignorant among us who love to call others stupid?
Typically intelligent people who see stupidity don't really feel the need to say anything as it's obvious to everyone.
You Never hear a bright individual shouting "Hey you're dumb". Think about it.
That's funny. Talking about intelligence on a hooker board. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
You don't think well of women in your profession, do you?

Your bathroom mirror does not cast a reflection of others here.
There are all kinds of intelligence, and based on my personal experience, I'd argue that there are lot of highly intelligent gals in the business. But then I mostly see the more well-established gals that I sense a connection with based on their online persona, so I may be biased.

Wisdom is another thing entirely, and I think that comes with age and experience. Although some gals are wise beyond their years. At any rate, it's kind of subjective, because we can't really judge others until we've walked a mile in their shoes.
No, what you really want to do is argue with me. You're a Trump hater and think Trump is a dick. And that's what liberal pussies like you need - some good dick. Trump will be President again in 2020 so enjoy!

Stupid is as stupid says. Pay attention now. You mentioned Melania's vocal support for the troops as a Direct comparison to Michelle. It wasn't a general statement.
Michelle did the Exact same thing as did every single First Lady before her thus nullifying your argument.

As another already mentioned, speaking multiple languages is common and even a necessity for many in Europe. Intellect is not a requirement to do so although exposure is.

Is this really that difficult to follow? Why is it always the most ignorant among us who love to call others stupid?
Typically intelligent people who see stupidity don't really feel the need to say anything as it's obvious to everyone.
You Never hear a bright individual shouting "Hey you're dumb". Think about it. Originally Posted by Sirgenerous
Now Trump claims that he opened the Apple plant, bringing high-paying jobs back to America. The plant has been open since 2013, when Obama was in office, making Apple computers the whole time.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/trump...in-fake-claim/

No surprise, the man can't open his mouth without lying. Originally Posted by Dev Null
Taking credit for what others have done is what he does.
Same with his real estate "Empire". He builds nothing.
He just buys a building without paying contractors for upgrades, puts his name on it and claims the credit for it's existence. Originally Posted by Sirgenerous
Couple of scholars here. It was a new contract that brought new jobs here from over seas. This is a direct result of Trumps new policies! So Trump is directly responsible for creating this opportunity!
These libs will never admit that and will come back with pure b/s. 4-3-2-1......
Guess again. Apple is opening a billion dollar office campus in Austin, about a mile away from the plant Trump claimed to open. The new campus will not house any manufacturing activities. The new jobs are mostly white-collar positions like engineers, R&D, finance, etc., not manufacturing jobs.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/...pened-in-2013/

Apple was talking about moving Mac production to China as a result of Trump's 25% tariffs on components used in manufacture, which would have meant closing the plant in Austin. They were able to get exclusions for most of the tariffs, but you can hardly credit Trump for fixing a problem that was his own creation.

At best, what Trump tweeted was incorrect. At worst, he was lying his ass off as usual. Just more gaslighting, nothing new about that.
Yup, best trade ever!
Wow..... you are delusional
  • Twix
  • 11-22-2019, 06:29 PM
Guess again. Apple is opening a billion dollar office campus in Austin, about a mile away from the plant Trump claimed to open. The new campus will not house any manufacturing activities. The new jobs are mostly white-collar positions like engineers, R&D, finance, etc., not manufacturing jobs.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/...pened-in-2013/

Apple was talking about moving Mac production to China as a result of Trump's 25% tariffs on components used in manufacture, which would have meant closing the plant in Austin. They were able to get exclusions for most of the tariffs, but you can hardly credit Trump for fixing a problem that was his own creation.

At best, what Trump tweeted was incorrect. At worst, he was lying his ass off as usual. Just more gaslighting, nothing new about that. Originally Posted by Dev Null
Ooooooohhh aaaaaaaaaaaAAAHHHH
Very argue with a old dried up prune.
Why don't you back it up with facts, reasons for you to make such outrageously stupid claims or is that beyond your intellect? Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss
Man, don't ask for quoted sources/documented facts on a John-n-Hooker board. Pidgeons and Hos don't like that crap

That's funny. Talking about intelligence on a hooker board. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Even Ellen knows that.
No, what you really want to do is argue with me. You're a Trump hater and think Trump is a dick. And that's what liberal pussies like you need - some good dick. Trump will be President again in 2020 so enjoy! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Actually I'm not liberal at all but I'm not a zombie follower either. I see the obvious man rather than the party. Unlike you, as a Rep I have no problem admitting he hasn't even one redeeming quality as a human being .

Forget party and politics and simply look at the man. No matter how hard one tries you will never find anything decent about his character, his actions, his words or his history. He contributes zero to mankind.

1) Would you leave him alone with your 14 year old daughter knowing his history?

2) Would you trust him with access to your bank account knowing his history?

3) Would you conduct business with him on any level knowing his history?

4) Would you trust that he wouldn't throw you under the bus as he does consistently to loyal followers the moment it benefits him?

5) Do you believe it's pure coincidence that so many in his hand picked inner circle are now convicted felons?

Please name even one decent trait about Trump the man rather than just worship the non Dem president. No really please name one!

A narcissist who is untrustworthy, disrespectful of women & everyone else, dishonorable in business, uneducated, far from articulate, unkind, irrational, disloyal and is incapable of ever uttering a single word of truth.

This is the man you admire. There really is no need to insult you. That says it all. This defines you as a person far more than as a Republican.

If your only response is to avoid the topic with the typical "Well what about Obama or Hillary" or "Trump 2020" then that speaks volumes about your thought process.
Actually I'm not liberal at all but I'm not a zombie follower either. I see the obvious man rather than the party. Unlike you, as a Rep I have no problem admitting he hasn't even one redeeming quality as a human being .

Forget party and politics and simply look at the man. No matter how hard one tries you will never find anything decent about his character, his actions, his words or his history. He contributes zero to mankind.

1) Would you leave him alone with your 14 year old daughter knowing his history?

2) Would you trust him with access to your bank account knowing his history?

3) Would you conduct business with him on any level knowing his history?

4) Would you trust that he wouldn't throw you under the bus as he does consistently to loyal followers the moment it benefits him?

5) Do you believe it's pure coincidence that so many in his hand picked inner circle are now convicted felons?

Please name even one decent trait about Trump the man rather than just worship the non Dem president. No really please name one!

A narcissist who is untrustworthy, disrespectful of women & everyone else, dishonorable in business, uneducated, far from articulate, unkind, irrational, disloyal and is incapable of ever uttering a single word of truth.

This is the man you admire. There really is no need to insult you. That says it all. This defines you as a person far more than as a Republican.

If your only response is to deflect with the typical "Well what about Obama or Hillary" then that speaks volumes about your thought process. Originally Posted by Sirgenerous

What he said!!

"But he has been good for the economy!"
What he said!!

"But he has been good for the economy!" Originally Posted by stikiwikit
Very true which is why the wealthy Republicans tolerate him.