WOW......FROM "THINK PROGRESS"......TED CRUZ INTERVIEW...

You don't have a clue. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Find yourself another Black GF so you can pretend some more. It fools someone!
Find yourself another Black GF so you can pretend some more. It fools someone! Originally Posted by LexusLover
That leaves LLIdiot out!

He's not "someone."

He's an Idiot!
Back to the original post ... It takes a real asshole to make Ted Cruz look like a victim. And he is an embarrassment to Texans.
You called Cruz an Uncle Julio comparing it to calling someone an Uncle Tom. How is that not an ethnic slur?

You claiming that blacks can't be racist is foolish. Make that phony claim all you want. It just doesn't fly.

According to recent polling data, blacks are more racist than whites (as a percentage).

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ites_hispanics
A poll of American adults that was reported in Rasmussen Reports (July 3, 2013) provides helpful information. According to this poll, 37% of American adults think “most blacks” are racists, compared to 15% who believe the same about “most whites,” and 18% who say that about “most Hispanics.”

Blacks in the poll were more likely to say that “most blacks” are racist (31%), compared to 24% who harbored this view of “most whites,” and 15% who felt that way about “most Hispanics.”
In other words, one-third of your own community thinks blacks are racist. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You re a big idiot if you think that poll has any merit. Have you ever been pulled over by a black cop for no reason at all? When you go into a store are you watched constantly Whirlaway? Whirlaway, who is more likely to get pulled over in Highland ark yo or I? Who more than likely will get turned down for a loan you or I? You and I can both go to an auto dealership and more than likely you will get a slightly better deal(even if you did no negotiating than me). Who is more likely to make rude or racist remarks against an interracial couple a black person or a white person? Remember in the 1980's when they asked Al Campanis why their aren't many Black managers in baseball- remember his response: "they lack the skills and intellect to manage(his words paraphrased). When have you read a time where a white person was denied a raise or promotion because he was white? What's the UE rate of Blacks vs Whites? Heck look at this site- show me an AD where a provider writes: No Whites Allowed- you surely can see many ads where it says No Blacks Allowed. Some don't give me this bullshit that more blacks than whites are racist- fuck you and your bullshit poll.
Find yourself another Black GF so you can pretend some more. It fools someone! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You're the saddest motherfucker here. You're positively unhinged over the fact that I had a black gf. That was almost 10 years ago. Why the constant fascination with it? I've also had Asian girlfriends, white girlfriends, latino girlfriends, but you're fixated on the black one. Weird.
  • Old-T
  • 05-14-2015, 07:24 AM
Back to the original post ... It takes a real asshole to make Ted Cruz look like a victim. And he is an embarrassment to Texans. Originally Posted by pyramider
This.

It just confirms there are assholes, idiots, and egotists on both ends of the political spectrum.

Just look at the posters in this forum.
Actuallly, You don't have to be an asshole, idiot or egotist to understand that Cruz is a blight on our country. However, to paint him as a victim of "disrespect..."1
YYou're positively unhinged over the fact that I had a black gf. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Not at all ... and I'm not even "unhinged" that you would try to justify your lack of racism by the fact that you were fucking a Black girl for 10 years ( you all did fuck didn't you?).....so now you want to turn it around on my for some reason.

How else would I know who you "dated" if you hadn't brought it up ... to explain why you are not a racist .... because you fucked a Black girl for 10 years? That's not "pathetic" ... that's ridiculous..... that you would use THAT as proof you are not a racist.
It takes a real asshole to make Ted Cruz look like a victim. Originally Posted by pyramider
Who said Cruz was "a victim"?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...nton-4034.html

And Clinton has another year and 3 months to narrow "the gap" further!
  • Old-T
  • 05-14-2015, 08:55 AM
Actuallly, You don't have to be an asshole, idiot or egotist to understand that Cruz is a blight on our country. However, to paint him as a victim of "disrespect..."1 Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It is very difficult--probably impossible--to give Teddy less respect than he deserves.
It is very difficult--probably impossible--to give Teddy less respect than he deserves. Originally Posted by Old-T
What does "respect" have to do with the thread topic?
  • Old-T
  • 05-14-2015, 10:39 AM
What does "respect" have to do with the thread topic? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Really?

The starting point was about racism. Racism is a definate form of disrespect. Not sure what your question is.
Really?

Racism is a definate form of disrespect. Not sure what your question is. Originally Posted by Old-T
Is fallaciously accusing someone of being a racist also disrespectful?
  • shanm
  • 05-14-2015, 01:17 PM
Is fallaciously accusing someone of being a racist also disrespectful? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Only if it is "fallacious", I suppose. But you never have to worry about that.
  • Old-T
  • 05-14-2015, 01:52 PM
Is fallaciously accusing someone of being a racist also disrespectful? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I would count that as disrespect. Same as falsely accusing anyone of any other heinous thing.