MSOG in full hour session?

• amora
  • 06-05-2012, 09:49 AM
as many times as you like within during a session
I think when doing screening you should mention it. I offer MSOG... i mean its your hour! Get as many as you can because lord knows i plan on getting as many as I can, lol.

I do like to know ahead of time however. I dont want to get you to that point in the first 15 minutes if youre unable to do msog... id rather prolong it.. tease n deny so you get a full hour of pleasure. If youre MSOG then I want to try to cause you explosive fun with all 3 orifices... <giggle>

My only problem is the guy not telling me MSOG and then 5 minutes before time is up he decides to try to get a 2nd pop while telling me the 2nd time always takes much longer.
I run into this problem alot, probably because I usually frequent the independent body rub girls in Tarrant. I started asking during the screening process if they were cool with MSOG & half the time they would usually either not know what MSOG even meant & then i would have to awkwardly explain or they would actually get offended just by my asking.

One thing that I was able to ascertain from the whole thing is that if the lady has no idea what MSOG is or even stands for, she's probably not gonna be that great of a time anyway & i move on to the next, it's part of my own screening now.

Luckily i found my very own ATF out here so i don't have to be concerned about having a bad session anymore. And ThankYou for that HannahMarie