Stripper Slides. No thanks...

Excuse me, but yall are missing the point here. He didn't just take no for an answer. They missed it because you FAILED to mention it. He tried to talk me into it over a period of 3 hrs worth of text messages. That is what made me so uncomfortable. This was after being told No several times. He did not act like it was a breaker to the deal until almost 4am when I finally had to get rude and explain in not so polite english that i wouldn't now or ever provide this service. So for the people that are trying to turn this thread around into an attack on the OP. Try again. I have my reasons for posting. Just as I have the right to respect my body and value my reputation. (MY reputation not anybody else's) Originally Posted by mercianna
Had your original post read:

I don't know what the deal is lately with guys asking if I provide Stripper Slide. I had one this evening request it via text over the course of 3 hours, and when I declined politely he told me that he would not see me. Wow. First of all, I think it is wrong to put me in that position in the first place. Second, how can someone hold that against a provider just because she values her health and reputation. If I offered SS I might as well announce I offer BBFS. At least that's how I feel about it. It would be too easy for it to just "slip in" even if you weren't still exchanging bodily fluids. When I told him I would never go bb...His reply was that he wasn't asking me to & fine, then no date tonight. I am a little pissed that just because I have self respect...it was held against me. Am I wrong? Do other providers offer this service? Just wondering, nothing is going to change my mind or convince me to offer it. They have to be getting it somewhere or they wouldn't be asking for it.

Half the posts on this thread would have been avoided and we wouldn't have had our eyes bleed as you regurgitated WebMD information concerning STDs and their transmission.

That being said, you weren't wrong in declining this service. If it makes you uncomfortable, you ALWAYS have the right to say no. You can even change your mind mid-stream if you want. It's your body. You have the right to choose what gets done with or to it. Kudos for sticking by your guns.
And had you said this in your original post, some of us wouldn't have questioned the problem. Originally you stated he asked, you declined, and he said he wouldn't see you.
See the drama created by letting people form opinions with partial facts? Originally Posted by cheatercheater

I didn't expect it to turn into a bash thread, and didn't think it was necessary to say it had taken that long. I only told it because I felt I had no choice. It really wasn't about his m.o. it was about the fact that he pressured me for something I didn't provide and it was a terrible feeling. Next time I will state all the details. The post really wasn't about him though. It was about feeling uncomfortable and being made to feel like I was wrong for not providing something I don't believe in providing. The topic was Stripper Slides and not the interaction between he & I. I wanted to know what the public opinion was of the SS and if I am in the minority for not providing them. That's what I wanted to know.My bad for not estimating the crowd.

Thank you Johnny for the support... I appreciate that very much.
  • fawn
  • 08-10-2012, 02:38 PM
Baby, next time someone makes you feel uncomfortable or pressuring you ask them to leave.... you have that right... or you can always offer a covered SS.
I'll be sure and take your advice Fawn. They keep saying i failed to mention him giving me hard time about it and as a matter of fact. I did. They just overlooked it.

[What it was that really got to me is that he #1 really pursued talking me into something I was obviously uncomfortable with. #2 That he expected me to put my health at the exact same risk as providing bbfs]

That should tell them that it wasn't a simple case of "he asked" I said
"no" he refuses to see me & I post thread out of jilted pride...
Baby, next time someone makes you feel uncomfortable or pressuring you ask them to leave.... you have that right... but next time just offer a covered SS, it isn't that hard baby.... then all this could have been avoided... Originally Posted by fawn
I didn't know that there was such a thing as a covered Stripper Slide. I from now on will offer them.
Covered SS is actually better I think, it allows for the occasional "accidental slipping in" game with no harm, no foul.

Kinda fun that way, removes all the worry
I think it sounds like a grand idea to me mansfield.
Another bullshit thread from the Queen of Drama herself.

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
Queen of Drama? Oh my, since when is defending oneself from the onslaught of slander drama? Should I keep quiet and allow myself to be defrauded and discredited? I was brought up to never settle for less than I deserve and if you are too narrow minded to see the complete picture then ... Nevermind, I've made my point and to continue is pointless... what was the advice I was given in this situation... OH yes "Smile....and say I love you..."
SS is much more common than it was just a few years ago. I never ask for it myself, but it is sometimes worked into the lady's repertoire without me mentioning it.

As far as it being a for-sure slippery slope (pun intended) to bbfs, I have not found that to be the case. Just like you can't assume women who perform bbbj will also offer CIM.
I'll be sure and take your advice Fawn. They keep saying i failed to mention him giving me hard time about it and as a matter of fact. (On post 19 of this thread your statement "about him pursuing talking you into something" isn't the same as your post 29 where you actually stated he kept texting you over a 3 hour period. In case you missed it, your critics are very exacting about when and what you say/type. You were not specific enough and consequently you enabled this drama you abhor.) I did. They just overlooked it.

[What it was that really got to me is that he #1 really pursued talking me into something I was obviously uncomfortable with. #2 That he expected me to put my health at the exact same risk as providing bbfs (He asked if you provided a service. You declined. It wasn't some evil plot to give you the gonoherpesyphillaids. Not everybody feels the same way you do about how unsafe SS's are. Many are simply not educated on the risks and many more simply chalk it up to the same risk level of say BBJ/CIM/Daty. You do allow daty. That's not very safe by your own admitted standards and detailed WebMD regurgitation)] Originally Posted by mercianna

Queen of Drama? Oh my, since when is defending oneself from the onslaught of slander drama? Should I keep quiet and allow myself to be defrauded and discredited? I was brought up to never settle for less than I deserve and if you are too narrow minded to see the complete picture then ... Nevermind, I've made my point and to continue is pointless... what was the advice I was given in this situation... OH yes "Smile....and say I love you..." Originally Posted by mercianna
So far I have seen no evidence of anyone trying to defraud (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk) or slander your reputation. And actually the advice you were given so far was to be perfectly clear in your original post or more importantly stop posting drivel that only serves to create drama for you. It actually may be in your best interests to smash your keyboard into a bazillion tiny and useless pieces before you post in anger/frustration/out of jilted (again http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk) pride on this forum.
I FUCKING LOVE MIDGETS AND VODKA!!!!!!!!

Any Midget with a bottle of CIROC can get the STARFISH lol
So far I have seen no evidence of anyone trying to defraud (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk) or slander your reputation. And actually the advice you were given so far was to be perfectly clear in your original post or more importantly stop posting drivel that only serves to create drama for you. It actually may be in your best interests to smash your keyboard into a bazillion tiny and useless pieces before you post in anger/frustration/out of jilted (again http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk) pride on this forum. Originally Posted by johnnylongcaulking
BRILLIANT! Video & all! "Anybody want a peanut?"
I FUCKING LOVE MIDGETS AND VODKA!!!!!!!!

Any Midget with a bottle of CIROC can get the STARFISH lol
Originally Posted by berkleigh

I am short and I have Ciroc ... let's see that taint.

When will see midget NASCAR and midget MMA? Now that would be watchable.