I almost got arrested today...

• ktiix
  • 09-13-2014, 02:22 AM
I smiled at a flower today, and it smiled back. Originally Posted by bojulay
Toll Thread. 5 Dorra

PS. Is that Eddy Izzard? Originally Posted by ktiix
Indeed!
I'm throwing the bullshit flag on this one......
Everybody, that is what you call "To the Max". Originally Posted by Schoonerwest
When I was a child I spoke as a child but when I became a man I put away my childish ways and spoke as a man.
Therefore boy go home ...drink some milk and grow up ..... I am not saying that you are but you seem like a wet behind the ear young punk.
"you are but you seem like a wet behind the ear young punk" Originally Posted by universalenergy
Uni, you're too kind. A bevy of other descriptive expletives crossed my mind when I read this nonsense. The simple fact is that it takes a very small individual to demean another, regardless of their status in life. Sadly, that lesson is never learned by some...
Replace the Tahoe with a Ferrari and enjoy the nostalgia of thread long passed....
Why is this bs in coed. Can a mod please move to sandbox
Oh and BTW chick fil a is crappy food. They use more MSG than McDonald's. Even the grill chicken
I smiled at a flower today, and it smiled back. Originally Posted by bojulay

Bravo!

I took a dump today, and it really stunck.
Was there at least a hooker there eating some naked nuggets?
Replace the Tahoe with a Ferrari and enjoy the nostalgia of thread long passed.... Originally Posted by bored@home
Lmao!!
Replace the Tahoe with a Ferrari and enjoy the nostalgia of thread long passed.... Originally Posted by bored@home
Thank you for saying that, I was wondering if I was the only one who noticed.

Anyone taking book on if this one has the legs that thread had?
^^^It won't even come close, there is no big ole titties involved!!
That was stupid! The manager was doing his job and you acted like a low class person. I'm just saying.....Not impressed.
That was stupid! The manager was doing his job and you acted like a low class person. I'm just saying.....Not impressed. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
Indeed. Any alcoholic who needs a drink that badly has much better methods of drinking in public places without attracting attention to themselves. Or they try not to.

And getting "caught" doing so is never the objective. Certainly being a jerk isn't the point of it all.

Damn amateurs.