Moral dilemma - a dog and a baby

Thanks everyone for the opinions. Dog was neutered after "the incident." I'm not dead set on getting rid of him or anything, but i am dead set on not risking my child's face. I'm looking into the lab rescue places now. And the idea of putting the SO to sleep and trading for a cat.
I believe there's a law that .... Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
In Texas the dog is considered a "dangerous" dog after the first bite.

Baby wins. No brainer.
^^^Secretly watches The Dog Whisperer... Originally Posted by Valerie

Nah, I don't care for what's his name. But like I said I think Victoria Stillwell is kinda hot...and I love the accent...Hmmmmm I wonder what you would look like as a brunette...

Now this guy.....He gets it...

St C. should ask if he's open to being a moderator...ijs
Thanks everyone for the opinions. Dog was neutered after "the incident." I'm not dead set on getting rid of him or anything, but i am dead set on not risking my child's face. I'm looking into the lab rescue places now. And the idea of putting the SO to sleep and trading for a cat. Originally Posted by HumbleHobbyist

Please visit theboardmanexperience.com for helpful cat tips.
The answer is simple........

Give the baby to your sister
Put the SO to sleep
Exchange the dog for a cat Originally Posted by dearhunter
The answer is more simple than this....

Ask the SO to get an abortion...quickly.
Practice better birth control.
Look after the dog until it passes away.
Then get a puppy.
Repeat cycle....if necessary.

You can thank me in 10, 15 years time.
  • bbkid
  • 05-04-2012, 06:56 AM
If that had happened to me, we wouldn't be discussing the matter. That dog would be a distant memory.
I apologize if I sound callous ...

The lab is 12 years old. The lab only has a couple of years left, big dogs generally have shorter life spans than the ankle biters. Nature will run its course.